New Sony Ericsson Xperia model code named Pepper, gets blurry treatment on camera
The Sony Ericsson Pepper will probably get to be displayed at CES and there is speculation that while it will be running on Android 2.3 at launch, it will shortly thereafter be updated to Ice Cream Sandwich. Also, with Sony removing its long time joint venture partner from the company's name after buying out Ericsson, there is a possibility that this phone could have just the Sony name on it when released. While no exact date has been set, it has been rumored that the Ericsson name will be removed from handsets produced after the middle of this year.
source: XperiaBlog via SEMCBlog
- Display 3.7" 480 x 854 pixels
- Camera 5 MP
- Processor ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500, Dual-core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1320 mAh(5.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 33; Member since: Nov 17, 2011
posted on Jan 07, 2012, 12:35 PM 3
Posts: 455; Member since: Sep 20, 2011
posted on Jan 07, 2012, 2:43 PM 2
Posts: 813; Member since: Aug 21, 2011
posted on Jan 08, 2012, 2:09 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):