Motorola Moto X Play launched in India; 500,000 third-gen Moto G's are sold in the country
The rear-facing 21MP camera has an aperture of f/2.0, allowing it to be used even when lighting is less than optimal. The 5MP front-facing snapper will shoot selfies and handle video chats. A generous 3630mAh battery keeps the lights on, and Android 5.1 is pre-installed. The unit measures 10.9mm thick, weighing in at 169 grams.
During the event, which took place in New Delhi, Motorola announced that it has sold 5.6 million handsets via Indian online retailer Flipkart. The latter's Director, Sandeep Karwa, took to his Twitter account to reveal that Flipkart has sold 500,000 units of the third-generation Motorola Moto G in just 47 days. Since the phone is available in the country only from Flipkart, that figure is actually impressive. It also is a 40% hike compared to sales of the previous generation Moto G over the same time period.
Thanks for the tip!
- Display 5.5" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 21 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, Octa-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3630 mAh
- Display 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2470 mAh
Posts: 626; Member since: Sep 02, 2014
posted on Sep 14, 2015, 3:42 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):