Moto alphabetical road map surfaces during presentation
Alphabetical road map of the next-gen Moto handsets
Yesterday, we showed you a video of a presentation that starred the Moto X (2017). According to reliable tipster Evan Blass, the phone will actually be known as the Moto X4. Speaking of Blass, this evening he disseminated a tweet containing a photograph that apparently was taken during the same presentation. We know that because the same people looking at the Moto X4 in yesterday's video, are looking at what we shall call an alphabetical road map of the next generation Moto releases.
According to the image shared by Blass, the Moto alphabetical road map includes:
- Moto Z2 Play- will carry a 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920, supports Moto Mods modular accessories.
- Moto Z2 Force-once again will be equipped with a ShatterShield screen, supports Moto Mods and 1Gb LTE speed.
- Moto X4-equipped with a 5.2-inch display with a 1080 x 1920 resolution, 3D glass and a dual rear camera setup.
- Moto gS-features a 5.2-inch display with a 10180 x 1920 FHD resolution, made from full metal.
- Moto gS Plus-5.5-inch display with 1080 x 1920 resolution, Full Metal body.
- Moto e-comes with 5-inch screen with a 720 x 1280 HD resolution, equipped with 2.5D glass and a fingerprint scanner.
- Moto e Plus-features a 5.5-inch display with a 720 x 1280 resolution and comes with a massive 5000mAh battery.
- Moto c -features a 5-inch screen with a 480 x 854 resolution.
- Moto c Plus-equipped with a 5-inch display carrying a 720 x 1280 resolution and a 4000mAh battery.
With this meetings taking place in front of what could be a group of industry VIPs, we could see the Moto X unveiled shortly. It would behoove you to keep checking in.