Liquipel 2.0 ready to waterproof your Apple iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S III
One big thing being changed is how you can get your phone treated. Last year, you had to send your device to the company and wait for it to return. Now, for 2013-2014, Liquipel is going to be opening locations in shopping malls with the first one expected to launch at the West Edmonton Mall. The company will charge $60 to coat specific models like the Apple iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S III. For a complete list of models covered, check the sourcelink.
It seems to be a similar process to the one that P2i uses to coat the Motorola DROID RAZR HD line and the Motorola DROID 4. Those models are considered water resistant and will repel water from a spill or from rain.
source: Liquipel Slashgear
- Display 4.0" 640 x 1136 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Apple A6, Dual-core, 1300 MHz
- Storage 64GB
- Battery 1440 mAh(8h 3G talk time)
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh(11.60h 3G talk time)
Posts: 5993; Member since: Dec 22, 2010
posted on Jan 08, 2013, 12:41 AM 6
Posts: 1037; Member since: Feb 10, 2012
posted on Jan 08, 2013, 1:26 AM 5
Posts: 1; Member since: Jan 08, 2013
posted on Jan 08, 2013, 1:58 AM 0
Posts: 902; Member since: Sep 29, 2011
posted on Jan 08, 2013, 12:29 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):