LG G3's different camera modes and features showcased by LG in this video
As a quick reminder, the G3 comes with a 13MP rear camera, which comes with a sensor that is 1/3.06" in size and has a f/2.4 aperture, whereas the front-facing camera is a 2.1MP one. The flagship performed pretty good in our camera comparison, where it shares the second place with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and trails slightly behind the Samsung Galaxy S5, which was crowned king.
Without further ado, go ahead and check out LG's brief video below:
source: LG via Android Authority
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 218; Member since: Jul 13, 2013
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 5:16 AM 0
Posts: 4; Member since: Jun 19, 2014
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 5:23 AM 0
Posts: 833; Member since: Jun 23, 2012
posted on Jun 25, 2014, 8:27 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):