LG G3 now has a blue variant, and you can buy one in the US
The blue LG G3 can be bought via Best Buy, and it’s not available on just one carrier, but on three (Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint), starting at $99.99 on contract.
Of course, besides the new paint job, the blue G3 is identical to the device that LG released back in June, thus offering features like a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, a 13 MP rear camera with laser auto focus, a quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz, and a 3000 mAh battery. You can find out much more about the handset by reading our LG G3 review.
While LG announced that the G3 would be updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop starting this week in Europe, it’s not clear exactly when the update is supposed to arrive in the US. Thus, in the meantime, the blue LG G3 will obviously be shipped running Android 4.4 KitKat.
source: Best Buy (AT&T), (Sprint), (Verizon) via Android Central
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2486; Member since: Jan 26, 2014
posted on Nov 12, 2014, 8:47 PM 0
Posts: 118; Member since: Sep 27, 2014
posted on Nov 13, 2014, 12:59 AM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Nov 19, 2014
posted on Nov 19, 2014, 12:39 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):