Google Movies working on Wi-Fi-only Motorola XOOM as well
Fortunately, after more than a month of anticipation, Google has finally decided to smooth things out and has lifted the restriction. Many Wi-Fi-only Motorola XOOM owners are reporting that they can now access Google Movies through the Android Market, and even though some users are still experiencing technical road bumps, others have been using the service just fine.
Hopefully, all glitches will be gone soon and Google Movies will make its way to more devices. If you have managed to get the service working on your Wi-Fi-only Motorola XOOM, do not hesitate to brag about it by leaving a comment below.
source: Android Market via Engadget
- Display 10.1" 1280 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 2, Dual-core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDHC
Posts: 10; Member since: May 24, 2011
posted on Jun 17, 2011, 7:51 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):