European HTC One (M8) poised for update to Android 6.0, Sense 7 in just two weeks?
For the record, the HTC One (M8) was updated to Lollipop in January of this year. HTC had promised that the phone, including carrier versions, would be updated within 90 days after it received the final version of the update from Google. But HTC missed the deadline for some variants of the phone.
The company continues to work on pushing out faster updates. With the HTC One A9, HTC promised that the unlocked version of the phone would receive updates no later than 15 days after they were pushed out to Nexus devices.
Meanwhile, if you live in Europe and own the HTC One (M8), start counting down two weeks. When you get to zero, you just might have Android 6.0 and Sense 7 installed on your phone.
source: @LlabTooFeR via GforGames
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 23; Member since: Aug 03, 2012
posted on Dec 02, 2015, 11:59 AM 3
Posts: 489; Member since: Oct 04, 2015
posted on Dec 02, 2015, 12:12 PM 4
Posts: 292; Member since: Feb 08, 2015
posted on Dec 02, 2015, 1:33 PM 1
Posts: 3; Member since: Dec 04, 2015
posted on Dec 04, 2015, 9:18 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):