As promised, Android 4.3 rolling out now to T-Mobile's HTC One customers
Among the new features, Android 4.3 brings lockscreen widgets to the phone, settings toggles in the navigation shade, and improved focus capabilities for the camera. Meanwhile, Verizon's HTC One owners are next up for the update. Big Red was the last of the four major U.S. carriers to release the model, so it happened to launch with Android 4.2.2 installed along with some of the new features on Sense. The Verizon update is due to hit the carrier's HTC One units around the end of this month.
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 217; Member since: Aug 03, 2011
posted on Oct 21, 2013, 11:44 AM 3
Posts: 215; Member since: Aug 08, 2012
posted on Oct 21, 2013, 12:07 PM 1
Posts: 631; Member since: Mar 05, 2012
posted on Oct 21, 2013, 1:00 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):