Are you ready for Amazon Digital Day on Friday?
If you've never signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited, you can try out three months of the streaming music service for just 99 cents. And you can also snag a free 90-day trial of Tidal. Free one month-trials are available for Filmstruck and Grokker TV. Or take half off a subscription to Smithsonian Earth.
Other deals for the family include:
- Save up to 50% on popular kids & family movie titles including The Emoji Movie, The LEGO Batman Movie, Despicable Me 3, Trolls, and more.
- Save up to 80% off mobile games from Nickelodeon including Dora¹s Great Big World, PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Half-Shell Heroes.
- All Toca Boca and Sago Mini apps are on sale for $0.99.
- Save up to 75% off popular kids apps from PBS Kids including Super Why! ABC Adventures, Splash and Bubbles Ocean Adventure, and Explore Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
- 3 months of FreeTime Unlimited for $2.99.
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial.
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games like Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Township, and Fishdom.
- Save 30% or more off video games like Sonic Forces, Civilization VI, NBA 2K 18, and WWE 2K18.
- Save up to 60% off digital PC games like Assassin¹s Creed Origins-Gold Edition, For Honor, and Overwatch Game of the Year Edition, and more.
- Get an exclusive Digital Day Pack with bonus gold, XP, speed ups, and resources for Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Game of War, and Mobile Strike.
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest.
- Save 25% off $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Save 80% off on Pokémon Duel.
In addition, new customers to the Amazon Appstore can get buy 10,000 Amazon Coins for just $65. You'll be saving $35 and 35%. Have a New Year's resolution to learn a new language? You can save 25% on PC software including Rosetta Stone. Other choices include Adobe Creative Cloud Photography, and Quickbook.
The Amazon Digital Day Deals can be found online at Amazon.com/DigitalDay, on the AmazonApp, or the Amazon Appstore.