Android 5.0 Lollipop update for HTC One (M8), One (M7) Google Play Editions delayed by Google
If you are rocking the Google Play Editions of either the HTC One (M8) or the HTC One, then you were probably gleaming with joy when it was announced that your devices will receive Android 5.0 Lollipop this very Friday, November 21. This would have made them the first Google Play edition handsets to officially receive the latest and greatest iteration of Google's mobile OS.
While we don't know the reasons behind the delay, we suspect that it has something to do with the bugs that have plagued some Nexus devices in select markets. One of the more serious ones, in particular, is the flaw that seemingly prevents users from sending text messages.
source: @Mo via Reddit
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 74; Member since: Sep 10, 2014
posted on Nov 21, 2014, 7:18 AM 0
Posts: 5993; Member since: Dec 22, 2010
posted on Nov 21, 2014, 7:23 AM 0
Posts: 2263; Member since: Apr 26, 2012
posted on Nov 21, 2014, 7:46 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):