And the next 36 countries to get the iPhone 6 are...
posted by Paul.K / Oct 13, 2014, 9:09 AM
This is quite an impressive feat, considering that the iPhone 6 is selling like hotcakes in the countries, where it's already been released, and the number of pre-orders from the countries that will be getting it this friday is just bananas (1 million pre-orders every six hours in China, for example). With its suppliers struggling to keep up, Apple still manages to maintain the iPhone 6 distribution as the fastest rollout in iPhone history.
So, on to the countries. Check out the list below, to see where the iPhone 6 is going to land next:
- Friday, October 17: China, India, and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island, and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, and Thailand
Are you still waiting to get your hands on an iPhone 6? Did this list make you feel fluffy and warm on the inside, or is your country not yet included?
- Display 4.7" 750 x 1334 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Apple A8, Dual-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 128 GB
- Battery 1810 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
Posts: 118; Member since: Mar 25, 2014
So, Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, is not even counted as important by Apple?
posted on Oct 13, 2014, 10:21 AM 0
Posts: 1774; Member since: Jul 30, 2013
Awesome! You put priority on selling an iPhone in a torn apart by wars "country" like Kosovo which by the way isn't recognised by half of the planet as being a country. This is laughable. Yet you leave many many proper countries who actually have quite a lot of people willing to spend big money on an iPhone.
posted on Oct 13, 2014, 10:58 AM 0
Posts: 37; Member since: Jul 02, 2014
Nigeria is an android country, 90% of the people don't use IOS.. We've got cheap Chinese phones flooding the market, $100-150 octa core and quad core (mostly mediatek) with HD resolution. So there's no market for Apple here
posted on Oct 13, 2014, 4:07 PM 0
Posts: 23; Member since: Oct 26, 2011
For once I feel lucky that I am living in a country that iPhone was launched in the first release! Used it for a few weeks and its really a good phone! Z3 is a beast too and is your Best companion to bring along for holiday! (A phone & a camera with good battery) While not forgetting it can withstand the dust or Water during the trip.
posted on Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):