And the next 36 countries to get the iPhone 6 are...
This is quite an impressive feat, considering that the iPhone 6 is selling like hotcakes in the countries, where it's already been released, and the number of pre-orders from the countries that will be getting it this friday is just bananas (1 million pre-orders every six hours in China, for example). With its suppliers struggling to keep up, Apple still manages to maintain the iPhone 6 distribution as the fastest rollout in iPhone history.
So, on to the countries. Check out the list below, to see where the iPhone 6 is going to land next:
- Friday, October 17: China, India, and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island, and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, and Thailand
Are you still waiting to get your hands on an iPhone 6? Did this list make you feel fluffy and warm on the inside, or is your country not yet included?