AT&T and Sprint Galaxy Note 8 updated with AR Emoji and Super Slow-Motion video
In the United States, the most recent carriers that released a Galaxy Note 8 update which adds the features mentioned are AT&T and Sprint. According to the changelog, the update also brings the September security patch to Samsung Galaxy Note 8, along with new camera functions: AR Emoji and Super Slow-Motion.
The update has started to make its way to AT&T and Sprint Galaxy Note 8 units in the U.S. only recently, so it will probably take a few more days to reach all devices. Even so, you can manually check if it's available by heading to Settings / About device / Software update.
- Display 6.3" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(22h talk time)
Posts: 276; Member since: Feb 03, 2016
posted on Oct 12, 2018, 10:00 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):