AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S4 to receive Android 4.4 update starting on Wednesday
So what is coming with the update? According to AT&T, the update consists of Android 4.4, the ability to drag and drop to uninstall or disable apps, and call reliability improvements. We should note that out of the four major U.S. carriers, this update on Wednesday will leave Samsung Galaxy S4 owners on T-Mobile and Verizon, still stuck on Android 4.3.
With all of the attention focused the last few days on the Samsung Galaxy S5, let's not forget that the Samsung Galaxy S4 remains quite a formidable handset in its own right. And starting tomorrow, AT&T's version of the Galaxy S4 will leave the land of Jelly Bean behind for the chocolatey goodness of KitKat.
source: AT&T via AndroidAuthority
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1900 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):