Camera comparison with iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sport a re-engineered 8 MP camera, which is bound to be great. But the Android competition is making moves of its own. Can the iPhone 6 leapfrog its rivals?
Apple iPhone 6 Review
Naturally, there’s a lot of buzz riding on this phone. Outfitted with several new upgrades, the iPhone 6 also receives an updated ...
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Review
Apple has officially entered the phablet business with the iPhone 6 Plus. Does this super-sized iOS offering have what it takes to battle the initiator of this category, the Note series? Our review will give us an idea...
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus against the world
Apple's latest and greatest have a tough competition against them, and the rivals are neither outnumbered nor outgunned...
LG G3 Camera Comparison
It is our duty to put the LG G3's camera to the test – to see how well it performs against other popular high-end models...
T-Mobile News, Reviews and Phones
The affordable large-screen ZTE ZMAX sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery. It is powered...
- Announced: 16 Sep 2014
- OS: Android 4.4
- Hardware: Quad core, 1200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7, 2048 MB RAM
- Display: 5.7 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 8 megapixels, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) video
- Battery: 14 hours of Talk Time, 360 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 3 (100/50 Mbit/s) UMTS EDGE GPRS