Best smartphones of H1 2015
Ladies and gents, it is time to announce the best smartphones of H1 2015...
LG G4 Review
Perfecting a formula that's already familiar, the LG G4 is on an aggressive approach to make a daring statement...
Living with the Galaxy Note 4: camera review
The newest portion of our Galaxy Note 4 long-term review focuses on the camera of Samsung's mighty phablet. You've probably heard tales of its proficiency, but let us give you our own take on it...
Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 edge
This year, consumers will not only need to decide what brand they want their new smartphone to be, but, should they go for Samsung, they'll also need to figure out which of the two options is worthier of their hard-earned cash...
Galaxy S6 edge camera beats the competition
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge won our newest blind camera comparison. In fact, Samsung's curvy flagship collected more votes than all three other phones combined!
T-Mobile News, Reviews and Phones
The Kyocera Hydro Wave sports a 5-inch qHD IPS display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SOC with 1GB of RAM and...
Also known as: Kyocera C6740
- Announced: 22 Jul 2015
- OS: Android 5.1
- Hardware: Quad core, 1200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 1024 MB RAM
- Display: 5.0 inches, 540 x 960 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 5 megapixels, 1280x720 (720p HD) video
- Battery: 18 hours of Talk Time, 600 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 3 (100/50 Mbit/s) HSPA (unspecified) HSUPA EDGE GPRS