Sony Ericsson T630
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.70 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.00 x 1.70 x 0.70 inches (102 x 43 x 17 mm)
the average is 5 oz (142 g) 3.23 oz (92 g)
- 3.23 oz (92 g)
- 128 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.1 megapixels CIF (288x352)
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (749 min) 9.00 hours
- 9.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (440 h) 12.5 days (300 hours)
- 12.5 days (300 hours)
- 750 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared, SyncML
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Sony Ericsson T630 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.