iPhone 8 concept jumps two years ahead in time to look at the future of Apple
30. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 268; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Would that not be 4 years for the iphone 8? We still need to have 6s,7,7s then 8?
37. xperian (Posts: 292; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Why are people so obsessed with bezel size? When bezels are to small, it's uncomfortable to hold. For me my LG G bezels are perfect. This design for me looks great, the only thing that I don't like is that top and bottom bezels are not symetrical.
4. QuadFace (Posts: 134; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
This is so cool but Apple cannot afford this.
8. Sreddy (unregistered)
Thats what came to my mind also.
20. Bondurant (Posts: 417; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
looks like you own a xperia. Common to see every fanboy of their own phones talk about how the other good looks are somehow similar to their own phone or a copy from it.
22. Sreddy (unregistered)
No, i dont own an xperia; never had appealed to me. nor does like look of this concept.
28. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
i own a micromax phone and not any International brands.
7. antmiu2 (Posts: 302; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
rounded corners, we get it already. looks just like a z3
9. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
He thinks the home button will still be there? I doubt it..
10. abhishekvashishth (Posts: 20; Member since: 19 Aug 2014)
Not 2. I think 4 years ahead.
Didn't you include 6s, 7s?
11. kameni011 (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Iphone 6s 7 7s 8 that means 4 year in future
39. vandroid (Posts: 327; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Plot twist Apple switches it up and goes straight to 7. Most likely won't happen but what if.
31. nathan.carter (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
You know I like android. But how could you not like this design?
42. nathan.carter (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
Still a sexy iPhone design. Dat purp tho. IMO
19. Arte.8800 (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 10 Nov 2014)
Their company and their substandard mediocre products, certainly does.
14. SPASE (Posts: 205; Member since: 03 May 2013)
All these concept phones look nice. I think phone manufacturers should sack their design teams and start hiring these guys...
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It loses the elegance iPhones are known for though. I think they should follow the current design language, but make it a little thicker for a bigger battery.
46. Fazz1977 (Posts: 153; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
The 6 and 6+ are far from elegant. The 5S was a nice design, the new ones looks like arse. I put my G3 down next to a 6+ at work and my goodness it looked so much better.
47. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Your post was as moot as mine dude, beauty is based on perception, hence opinion. Now kindly see post 25.
16. hallihallo.87 (Posts: 30; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
It will get lazerkeyboard (again) and it will make world peace :P
Maybe a cup of hipstercoffee too ;)
21. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Two years and no changes to the handset,guess this render is gonna be quite accurate.
23. windowsphonejunkie (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 Sep 2014)
The problem with this concept is that it would be like going back in time for Apple. It looks more like the Iphone 4 and 4s than anything else
24. Freelist86 (Posts: 37; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
I like it. looks like xperia the only thing I hate about it, it runs IOS
51. Venkatramanan (Posts: 308; Member since: 15 Aug 2014)
For me, Only good thing in iphone is iOS.
29. Switch00 (Posts: 401; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
flat phone concept is a bit outdated, don't you think. get creative!
34. Darkerm (Posts: 308; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
wow! I must say it looks beautiful even though I am not much a fan of iphone
35. TBomb (Posts: 688; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
not flat/simple/plain enough to be an iphone
38. iamoa (unregistered)
concept makers better and pretty looking phones than the manufacturers themselves. this is an example. this (or something like this) should've been the ip6(+)
40. bored_guy147 (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Jun 2014)
Sony got the Xperia design off the iphone 4 and this looks like a mix between the iPhone 4 and the 6. Top and bottom bezels will be even though
44. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Wow, somehow the design feels very captivating. More elegant than the current series. If this was the real iPhone, it'll probably be the first iPhone design that actually looks decently nice. But then, there's iOS. But that's a different story.
45. KeyserSoze (Posts: 138; Member since: 06 Oct 2014)
Nice concept, very good-looking phones, way better-looking than them ugly iPhone 6's. By they way, since iPhone 6S comes out in 2015, iPhone 7 in 2016, and iPhone 7S in 2017, iPhone 8 would actually be introduced 4 years from now in 2018, not 2 years as stated in this article title.
52. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
They took an iPhone 6/6+ and slid a cover over that covers the front and rear to and bottom and leaves the sides exposed... How in the hell is this a concept device or news for that matter? Anyone who can't see that is literally retarded
53. TechDork (Posts: 292; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Apple should really should really take a look at some of these concept designs & consider taking design cues from them when creating their next flagship phone. I don't see what could hurt & to be honest, I'm sure they do see them. This design is really amazing & sleek & it seems like he's taking design cues from the iPhone 4 with the glass back. If anything, give us another color choice, like a really nice dark blue or a slate blue.
54. vhammoudeh (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Beautiful design but apparently just some graphic designer's dream, just by looking at it without knowing more details, it seems impossible to manufacture, that seamless front to back body can only be made with plastic which is not typical Apple, and even then fixing all the components inside will be a nightmare.
55. Jon.b (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)
What a jock it looks like Sony Xperia Z3 or the Z3 Compact
59. phoneprices (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Sep 2015)
if u want more info visit hear phoneprices.in