iPhone 5 case glows when someone texts you
1. tech2 (Posts: 2043; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Nice ! So they have put the light leakage issue to a good use !..........:D
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
ready for another savings :)
7. caseball2051 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
you wont be saving any battery with this novelty.
3. gothicheart (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
they have to produce that asap, or else it would stolen and patent-applied. apple icrap's next patent would be anything that glows and blinks...
5. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
does the flash still function as a flash?
14. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Uh yea? This feature has been around since iOS5. Just like u can select to vibrate and ring when people call or text, you can also select to flash. Its meant for deaf people but I use it. All this does is make it look cooler
6. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Not a fan of Iphone but I like the case, wish they had that for the Android
8. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
That's a pretty cool alternative, but it sure is bright, lol.
10. jdep1 (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Something HTC has done for a long long time except you don't need a case & the light is not as big.
11. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Doesn't look like it offers much protection, though I guess I'm just being spoiled by otterbox.
12. shirleydd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
There are many cooler iphone 5 cases here case2case.net/iphone-3g-3gs-cases/iphone-5-cases.html
13. chemhaz (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 May 2012)
meh, the front facing LED on my SGS3 kills it, no bulky case required.
15. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 425; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Sony NXTs are better notification lights with the use of 3rd party apps