We'll tell you more about the Nubia Z9 if we get the chance to go up close and personal with it at the upcoming MWC 2015.
ZTE Nubia Z9 (allegedly)
source: MyDrivers via GizChina
1. Katrina (Posts: 84; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
is that xperia z3? i think sony wants its xperia z3 back....
3. fyahking (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
Everybody tying to copy Apple's Iphone 6+
5.5in now. After all, they were the first phone company to come put with a phablet. While everyone else was like 3.5in to 4in screen is the perfect size.
7. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
What are you saying? Are you attempting reverse trolling?
10. fyahking (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
No, just speaking the truth to the Android sheep. They think they were the first one with a phablet.:)
8. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
They invented paper, the printing press, gunpowder, the compass, fermentation, cookware, paper currency, bombs, cast iron, chemical warfare, the crossbow, a form of soccer, fireworks, flamethrowers, helicopter rotors, kites, negative numbers, paper cups, restaurant menus, the seismometer, tea, toilet paper, hot air balloons, envelopes, electronic cigarettes, and much, much more. I don't think the sarcasm will be necessary.