ZTE Nubia Z7 could be called Nubia X6, new photos show up
The Nubia X6 name was confirmed by a photo posted via one of ZTE’s official Weibo accounts. There is also a teaser image there, which contains only the letter X, plus a thin handset (silver version) that could be the X6.
Meanwhile, Chinese website mtksj revealed a photo which seems to show the front of the Nubia Z7 / X6. Of course, there’s also the possibility that the Z7 and X6 are different devices, but we can't know that for now.
The rumored features of the Z7 / X6 include a quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor (the same that’s powering the Samsung Galaxy S5), 2GB or 3GB of RAM, a 13MP or 16MP rear camera, and Android 4.4 KitKat with a new, redesigned UI. The handset’s large display may have a Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) resolution.
We should be able to know more about ZTE’s new Nubia handset(s) later this month, thanks to an official announcement.
More popular slideshows
sources: Nubia (Weibo), mtksj (translated), GizChina
8. Commentator (Posts: 2296; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I think he was calling the design the "best silly goose" and accidentally added a comma.
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 803; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
because it has a rectangle box shape with rounded corner, duh... :)))
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2274; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
It just does. Look at it. Everything about it looks iPhoneish.
12. skyline88 (Posts: 287; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
because their designs are inspired from silly goose
3. mrblah (Posts: 406; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
I never thought I'd see ZTE outdo Sam(enter funny term here.).
10. TechDork (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Everything is beginning to the look the same.....
11. iampayne (Posts: 209; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Looks really good except that all seeing red droid eye (O_o)
13. Neo_Huang (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
You can probably turn the back light off.
14. grahaman27 (Posts: 345; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I find it ironic that Chinese phones have such good build quality. seriously, xaomi, hewawai, lenovo, now ZTE? come on samsung, its embarrassing.