Xtreamer working on 5 inch AiKi Android phone; company says it will revolutionize pricing
There is no information on when or where we might see this device show up. In the meantime, there is a sign-up form where you can leave your email and be notified when AiKi becomes available for purchase. And while the phone may never see the light of day in the U.S., wherever it does appear it should be followed by a trail of users who love to put the word open in Google's open source OS.
source: Xtreamer via Engadget
3. pats4thewin (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
and out of the box root, i like these guys already
4. Captain_Doug (Posts: 837; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That's what I saw. This might be worth looking at after all depending on a few other important things.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 837; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Doesn't look pentile. Not very sharp though.
6. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Hmmmmm..... This could be interesting....CWM based updates this is so cool...root out of the box.. What more can you wish for... This can be a Greek killer phone...
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3037; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The 5 capacative buttons make it look a little too cluttered.