Woz guesses Apple is working on products that will "surprise and shock us all"... but he doesn't know what they are
6. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Exactly, again just some stolen products, features, patented, litigated: iwatch, gaming console, tv with ios
Google, please, work harder to make it first but finalized!
I would immediately buy my HTPC but with Android integrated in TV..... just a few features is enough.....
75. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Article mentions apple was adventurous? Hardly, they make 4 products and 3 of them are just sized differently and rebadged yearly. Apple S line is proof of S terility
79. guest (Posts: 211; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Woz got a phone call from a certain CEO to go out pump up the stock but was not given specifics since the iWatch and iTV has already been leaked so this was the best he could do. The problem with the iWatch is who wears a watch nowadays unless you are putting on a dress watch? Would you wear an iWatch and bring a smart phone? Seems pretty redundant. Almost all new TV's are starting to roll out as smart TV's with internet connectivity. So how is their current solution going to differ from their iTV product over all of the smart TV's rolling out? You've got a sales guy in charge of the whole show and an industrial designer that just made the phone longer and switched up the materials. Groundbreaking. They are missing a visionary which is pretty crucial in a tech company. Apple was flying high during the Jobs era but that chapter of the company is dead and buried. You can only sit on your laurels for so long before the competition passes you by.
87. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Agree. Desperately needs to hold up the stock crashing. This is nonsense. Seriously Woz?
85. AnTuTu (Posts: 1193; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
He is right.
Fruit will surprise and shock us with another iPhone which will be iPhone 5a$$
88. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
lol I was going too say that. and don't forget too mention the itv
91. AnTuTu (Posts: 1193; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
hahaha let's say that is from both of us ^--__--^
2. grahaman27 (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
hes just speculating like the rest of us.
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yep...truth is none of us really know what apples working on. I'll say one thing though, they've done a helluva job in the secrecy area this year. By this time last year we'd already seen the completed iPhone 5 in both colors.
54. tedkord (Posts: 6780; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
That might be because they're nowhere near release on anything. We keep hearing about delays. Who knows?
70. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
True. Hope they come out swinging, but if not oh well. I'm getting the s4 regardless bro.
61. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
good one ... ;-)
62. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yeah because there's like no way they just simply don't have ANYTHING to show. Nope, that couldn't be it.
67. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
after reaching the peak of the mountain the only thing left is to go down till the ground level..
74. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
Yawning more than usual is a symptom of dumbness... Now yawn how much u want i m watching....
77. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn. I say going by what they say, instead of what you say is also a symptom of dumbness. Now tell me more of what they say
93. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
They only say what i say and i say dumbness at its best
98. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I say they say......yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn
106. ZeroCide (Posts: 714; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
if you're that bored and tired get off oan go to bed.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha..........this is cracking me up!!! lol xD
Nice one, Woz! xD
This is the power of IMAGINATION...................
25. nerdylish (Posts: 51; Member since: 13 Apr 2013)
Not really. The iWatch and iTV can prove to be a huge success. You never know.
65. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Wont be long till tvs are running android.
4. poopApple (banned) (Posts: 38; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
though i hate apple but i am a big fan of this guy.
39. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Never thought I would thumb up someone with the name poopapple. However even if you hate apple you just can't hate woz.
56. tedkord (Posts: 6780; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
You gotta love the guy, because he's just one of us - a guy who loves tech, no matter who makes it.
69. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
and also is a share holder of apple and making statements to save a twitching company from dying just to save his shares...
36. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
That would be the smart thing to do. This speculation means nothing.
Also no one ever appreciates what they have if they just keep on looking to the future.
43. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
r u referring 'super' to his super jumbo size? ;-P
76. Whateverman (Posts: 3236; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Don't diss Woz or anyone else because of their size. Thats not cool at all, be better than that.
94. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
Say the same 4 ur favorite actress if she turns into a fata$$
9. drkuthan (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
so let's get ready to be shocked by a taller iphone 5
10. dangchitrung (Posts: 65; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
... products that prove Apple needs a new CEO, Chief designer, new conspiracies, new legal targets and ah... a new scanner?
11. dangchitrung (Posts: 65; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
yeah and "he doesn't know what they are" and when?
12. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 414; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Maybe finally they will install Android on the iPhone 5s~ xD
27. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
naah they don't have the guts n nuts to do that...Cheers!!
24. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
"They put the headphone jack on the side." Mind Blown!
26. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I don't seeing anything grounbreaking in the next iphone. I think ios 7 will be good though and that is something to look forward too. I think the iPHONE 6 will be the one to look out for.
29. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
So at last he still works for apple haan, thats y a lame attempt to save a twitching company
30. APPDROID (banned) (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Very interesting, "FANDROIDS " everywhere everytime PA has an Article about APPLE, icrapping under their behind. I see more "FANDROIDS" here, as if they never sleep waiting for any thing to do with "APPLE", it shows, they really "LOVE" APPLE.
Don't worry, when this Trial Conclude, just like the first Trial, APPLE will own SAMSUNG, and rename Android to "APPDROIDS".
37. APPDROID (banned) (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
"TRUTH HURTS" isn't it Mr. Caveman, I mean "whatevah"man, surprise, surprise, more "THUMPS UP"?
HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, "JUSTICE PREVAILS".
Here's another word for you, "Walk Your Jaws."
55. Whateverman (Posts: 3236; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Nothing you've said hurts. Just not really clear on what your trying to say most times. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.
41. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Whateverman. One thing he's rite about is, more android fans roam apple articles than iOS fans. I mean just look at the negative posts.
46. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
u know just imitating ur acts....
103. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Call like you want to, but the truth is there. Very few android users come to apple articles to bring anything meaningful. Several do, and they know who they are, no need to name names but you're not among them.
51. Whateverman (Posts: 3236; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Yeah, that I will give him. The fanatics make it hard to love Apple and Android when you have a critisim for one or the other. As much as I criticize the iPhone and Apple business practice, I love just about everything else Apple.
104. darkkjedii (Posts: 14728; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You always seem to bring something meaningful to apple articles. I've yet to see you diss, insult, or bash iOS users, or act like you're 6. Wish more for both camps acted more mature.
63. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yeah, because there's like no way that people are converting to Android/BB/WP because they are sick of buying the same damn thing year after year from apple. Nah that couldn't be it.