Verizon Samsung GALAXY Nexus pictured with Android 4.0.2 update
We reported earlier today that pre-orders for the Samsung GALAXY Nexus could start on Tuesday although so far Verizon has remained quiet on this front. As far as a launch date is concerned, time is running out on any hope of a November release. In the meantime, you can check out the screenshots below that show the battery life on the phone. Considering it is an LTE phone, the results show battery life to be somewhere between great and poor.
1. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
*jizzed in my pants*
no freaggin' way
2. JGuinan007 (Posts: 607; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Your way too excited about a phone get help
3. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
sorry bro but ive been stuck with this eris for nearly two years
4. LCpl_vinny (Posts: 8; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Lol I feel your pain bro. I got my Eris when it first came out and the thing is struggling to survive until I get the nexus. Mic is broke, forced to use bluetooth, camera broke, trackball broke...I can go on.
5. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
bro, we got left at 2.1, super laggy after a month, getting to the dialer took about 30 seconds after the button press, finally forced to root. cm7 right now and still struggling.
7. paulyyd (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
yeah bro like bro, like this phone bro its like jizz bro
8. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
ahhhh i see what you did the bro lmao. eyyy wheres ronnie?
12. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Would you guys can it with the bro nonsense. And this is what happens when you get an Android phone, it loses support lol.
13. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Sorry bro, saying "bro" is the only way to save face after jizzing in one's pants in a public forum.
15. Nathan (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
@The_Miz Why do you read the android forums if you hate android???
6. bossmt_2 (Posts: 421; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Well, this is clearly speculation on my behalf, but I worked at Verizon before the Storm launch they released a software update a day or 2 before launch. Could be just a coincidence, not getting my hopes up, but it would be sweet if the phone launched this week.
9. wumberpeb (Posts: 406; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
The evo 3d had 2 updates within a few days of launch if I remember correctly, almost the same with the photon, and i'm all for it. Doesn't mean its s**t, just means that high profile devices have smaller room for error. Crank out 10 updates for the nexus if that's what it takes, it just tells me that google wants it as close to perfect as soon as possible...
...now if this phone can just come to sprint, I'll have something worthy of replacing my Nexus S. Patiently waiting
14. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
The person in possession of a CDMA/LTE SGN better hope no one finds out their identity LOL
It's probably a Google employee...