The world's thinnest phone, Gionee Elife S5.5, hits the shelves March 18 for $374
1. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1094; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i blame apple for the "S" in phone names
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7429; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If this was introduced at MWC, why is this article being published now?
3. Neo_Huang (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
This article is about the launch date, which was just announced.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7429; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The video should have surfaced the day it was filmed and have an article post about the release date with a hyperlink to the video like they normally do.
8. JMartin22 (Posts: 713; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I wonder if it's running the new 1080p AMOLED or the one from last year. Probably the latter
9. IndianTiger (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 May 2014)
This is really an extraordinary device available in the current market. I've been using it for a month now and I'm totally happy about it's performance. Especially the clarity is ultimate in this range of phones. You wouldn't get this much clarity on samsung/sony/nokia for this price.
10. IndianTiger (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 May 2014)
This is really height of innovation from Chinese giant. This surely will make already established brands in India shaken.