The new Apple EarPods get taken apart
The new EarPods are more durable than past iterations. They are sealed better against water damage and is designed to save strain on the wires. Despite the improvements, the EarPods are still a disposable item and when broken, your only option is to buy a new pair.
Teardown of Apple EarPods
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
here comes the flood of meaning less iphone articles......smh
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3023; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
For once i thought HTC's announcement of the WP8 devices would shut PA's affection on Apple's articles!! Sigh...so long thoughts!!
I'd rather buy a better noise isolating in-ear phones!!
I don't believe the structural dynamic of this headphone will give me the sound my ear wants!
2. deacz (Posts: 156; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1372; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Next on PA - iPhone 5 box gets taken apart - finds cardboard layout
10. prokshit (Posts: 12; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! ROFL!!.. Literally ROFL! XD! epic man!.. HAHAHAHA! :D!
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6683; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Its just a head phone. theirs nothing special bout it
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
it is special if the haters come in, read the article and take time to comment