The ZTE Nubia X6 is official, 6.44-inch display and monster specs in tow
Additionally, the phablet has a dual-SIM slot, 3G and LTE network support, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and three noise-canceling mics for calls and recordings. The monster of a phablet is powered by a 4250mAh battery.
The ZTE Nubia X6 will be offered in three variants with different storage options - 32GB ($485), 64GB ($565), and 128GB ($645). There is no microSD slot for expansion, but the phablet supports USB On-The-Go, which means users can mount a flash drive. Also, the prices that we mention are equivalent to the announced Chinese prices in US dollars.
The Nubia X6 probably won't be sold outside of China, which might be a little unfortunate for big screen lovers.
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
It's not a phablet. This is way too large.
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
ISNT THERE ANY SINGLE OEMS THAT IS USING E5420 AT 2.3 INSTEAD OF S801. FED UP WITH A9 CORTEX, ARMV8 OR A15 CPU PLEASE
this has enough batterey at 4350mah to push A15S
16. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1387; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
My question to you is why do you need so much process power? Currently, Android OS has almost no lag thanks to the newer chips. And you almost experience no lag while playing a heavy graphic game. Beside, when it comes down to it, it's a phone you are talking about. If I want a heavy lifting machine to play video games, work on AutoCad, ArcGIS, and so on, I have a desktop that I spent well over $1,700 in 2012. So what's the point of using A15 on a phone. It's a phone bro. Chill
19. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
on my note3 when having all the features turned on it laaaaaags takes time to load, the s4 touchwiz has so many features when everything is switched on it lags and takes ages, why use a cpu that cant handle the pressure load, no matter what you throw at the inteli7 it eats through everything, these mobile cpu are very weak , im a power user who would love A15 CPU SOCS on mobile phones, did you know those a15 a57 has the same power as inteli3, but no oems want to use those cpus
21. apple4never (Posts: 970; Member since: 08 May 2013)
because thats crappy laggy touchwiz, and no one really ever has everything on and lagginess is due to lack of avilable ramyou could put an i7 5770 at 3.9ghz but if it doesnt have available ram its gonna lag
25. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
4gb ram please and people say 2 is enough, its a smartphone it needs requires more ram, efin stingy buggers
22. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1387; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Well, I can see your point. But I'm sorry that Samsung is hard on their device when it comes to CPU and Ram hungry. However, that could be fix with bigger ram and better software writing.
23. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6675; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
At least this beast have 128gb worth of storage
26. Ashoaib (Posts: 2371; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
another convincing option from china... I am feeling really happy how chinese companies are pushing hard in the competition with good(if not great) options
3. Amir1 (Posts: 267; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
better buy z ultra at almost half the price (?) or z ultra google edition. both more attractive then this imo.
4. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
3gb ram for much smoooooother multitasking than zultra 2gb ram, but though the ZU has looks to die for
but is it plastic or aluminuim this zte?
this is cheap and it looks nice
18. Amir1 (Posts: 267; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
yet, z ultra is so much more attractive and unique. 6.5 mm profile, water and dust proof, stunning design and materials, strong enough basically for any use. still future proof. zte looks so cheap. wouldn't pay for it even if it had 4gb of ram. the only down side for z ultra would be slightly weaker camera but that would be an easy compromise if you want a big display.
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Dear PhoneArena: Is this a typo', "a 13MP front-facing camera"? If not, screw the Galaxy Note 3, this is what iWant as my next phone.
12. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
13MP FRONT, the camera at the front is to small to have a 13MP camera.
is it a typo....?
Way to good to be true, though possible but these efin lazy buggers dont like to give what we techies want and need...
14. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yes, very true. And, you'd think Luís D'eLa PhoneArena would've chimed in by now to give us a confirmation either way. But, alas, my special PAPI powers seemed to be weak this morning; I think I caught something on that public BUS yesterday, may have sat too close to that Driver.
Anyhoot, this is exactly the phone iWant but, I wouldn't mind a 6.9" screen '-)
17. Chris.P (Posts: 299; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Not a typo, it is 13-megapixel.
Also 13MP -http://www.phonearena.com/news
24. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Thank you ( MY hero)!!! It's now time to part with Samsung; I'll miss my S-Pen, though. It was good while it lasted :)
20. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
god your so funny lmfao
you should post more on phonearena, i always look forward to your posts
7. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
OMG, 128GB of storage? Samsung couldn't do this!
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
but the elements inside is half by Samsung just a diffrent name and brand.
ZTE are good providing quality for money than SS, cause your paying for a name.