The Walking Dead: Season Two will be released before Christmas, iOS gets it first
Following their massive success, the game developers haven't been idle, as they are about to release the sequel to The Walking Dead. Telltale Games have unveiled several new screenshots and some new info about the upcoming adventure game. What's more, the official site of the game now states that it will be released just before Christmas. Apparently, just like its predecessor, The Walking Dead: Season Two will be divided into 5 episodes, which will be released each month. At first the game will be available for PC, traditional consoles and Ouya – one of the more popular Android consoles. An iOS version of the game will be released as well. Moreover, the developers state that more platforms may be announced in the future. Taking into consideration that Season Two will be released for the Android-powered gaming console Ouya, there is a chance that Android itself may be allowed into zombie-infested USA as well.
Season Two screenshots Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
Season Two screenshots
Source: TelltaleGames via PocketGamer
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Last nites mid season finale was awesome. Some major deaths.
2. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
who died Hershel? i heard the governor chopped his head off.
3. Finalflash (Posts: 1437; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
STOP U FOOLS. ANY SPOILERS AND I WILL DESTROY U.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I won't say, Finalflash will get me. You gotta watch it though, it's intense man.
6. tedkord (Posts: 4275; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Holy crap! I watched it this morning. What a rollercoaster this show is. A couple of moments made me yell out ”NO!" at my TV. I just wish it had more episodes per season.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Gotta wait till the week after the Super Bowl now.
11. tedkord (Posts: 4275; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I know. I hate waiting. This show is so good it's got me thinking about buying the whole comic book backlog to see where it diverges.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 10102; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I've got every episode with DVR'd, or on my iPad dude. It rocks. +1
16. bumstah (Posts: 11; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
+1 hate waiting. Who invented mid-season finales anyway? This is torture!
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i've already played through Season 1 on the PC and it's such a great game but i think i want to play through again on the iPhone. this is a great example of where Mobile Storytelling Games should be headed.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2267; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Still need to play through Season 1, will do that sometime soon.
14. 9thWonderful (Posts: 230; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
i was addicted to Season 1...so i'm looking forward to Season 2