The HTC One M10 might be branded as the HTC 10
1. BobLawblaw (Posts: 267; Member since: 25 Jul 2014)
To be honest I think the only thing differentiating all these new devices is the custom skin on the OS. They all have brilliant cameras, brilliant screens, top quality innards and great designs. Smartphones have kind of peaked in my eyes..
Just my opinion..
4. aegislash (Posts: 195; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
Except that HTC will flaunt the HTC 10 as having a fantastic camera and it'll turn out kind of lackluster like the M9.
They are so far from *brilliant* when it comes to cameras.
7. marorun (Posts: 2859; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
Oh right the sensor from the Nexus 6P coupled with laser autofocus and OIS will make bad picture.
Crappy Samsung fanboy thats talk before seeing the result.
Before the M7 HTC was easily a leader for Camera they failed a few time i admit but this time its should be good just wait and see.
12. Commentator (Posts: 3649; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Name one HTC phone before the M7 that had a stellar camera.
15. marorun (Posts: 2859; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
HTC one x ( came our 2012 same as iphone 5 and the S3 HTC beaten all android and other OS phone beside iphone 5 Sadly all the link i found where vs the 4S wich is kind of unfair..)
HTC Desire HD 2010 ( came out same time as the iphone 4 in Canada.. 8 mpix with amazing picture vs 5 mpix with ordinary picture on iphone. its was also better than the Galaxy S facinate we also had at the time )http://www.techradar.com/revie
ws/phones/mobile-phones/htc-desire-hd-717295/review/6( clearly state only another HTC phone was able to beat it because of a Xenon flash otherwise its was the king at the time ) Its was stellar for a 2010 phone ofcourse its dont beat today offering lol.
So yeah HTC is clearly able to make a stellar company they just failed because they wanted to use new tech on the m7 and m8 and the m9 because of very bad sensor.
17. Commentator (Posts: 3649; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I disagree on the One X. I owned an Evo 4G LTE, same sensor as the One X. Pics were okay but not great.
Can't speak for the Desire HD since I never owned one, but the pics I took with my OG Evo and Touch Diamond were less-than-stellar as well.
24. Colombianmax (Posts: 39; Member since: 29 Dec 2014)
I'll take you up on that challenge which is quite easy. The HTC One S which was released in April 2012 has a camera that has outperformed many newer competitors. fast focus, colors, and resolution are excellent for something that was released in 2012. I personally think the a toaster over can take a better picture than anything from the M7 and forward... sadly. Hope HTC comes out with something similar to the One S camera but improved.
25. Colombianmax (Posts: 39; Member since: 29 Dec 2014)
My HTC MyTouch 4G also had a fatastic camera for the time (2010) responsive, excellent focus, vibrant colors... blew any iphone 3 and 4 out of the water. There's so much HTC hate going on here from people who don't seem to even know about these older phones. I have tons of family memories and trips taken with my mytouch 4g and they are fantastic pictures especially coming from a cell phone.
13. aegislash (Posts: 195; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
Crappy Samsung fanboy? Yikes...at least I don't get my undies in a twist over someone having an opinion that I don't agree with.
16. marorun (Posts: 2859; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
Well at least i dont juste the result before its out like you do.
I guess no one perfect :P
2. KeyserSoze (Posts: 138; Member since: 06 Oct 2014)
Las yeh HTC numba One now dey numba 10, tu mutt bad ruck, das no goot!
8. marorun (Posts: 2859; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
My english is bad but this is crazy bad can you say again in more clear english plz?
11. KeyserSoze (Posts: 138; Member since: 06 Oct 2014)
Ask some Asian dude to transrate it for you.
19. fyahking (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
What type of Asians? Indians, chinese, indonesians, Pakistani, Cambodians, Nepalese ?lol
20. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
none of these... well you forget Thailand
21. ibend (Posts: 3123; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
well, he forget koreanese, japanese, and dozens other asians actually, but did he need to write down every single of it? -_-
3. Arschsalat (banned) (Posts: 158; Member since: 29 Feb 2016)
"They all have brilliant cameras"
You never used a HTC phone xD
9. marorun (Posts: 2859; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
HTC one S and HTC One X+ where about the best camera on a smartphone compared to all device thats came out same year.
So yeah because they had issue with the m7 m8 m9 using another type of camera tech they will for sure make bad picture using the same Sony sensor as the nexus 6P coupled with OIS and laser autofocus.. its will be horrible!
I love idiot thats talk whitout seeing result first..
5. zeeBomb (Posts: 1722; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Took 10 tries after the M7 to be brilliant again.
22. ibend (Posts: 3123; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
to save more ink.. this way they save 4 letters, they need to save every last of their penny