Sony Xperia ion for AT&T LTE coming with 12MP camera and HD display, and it is just Sony
1. buggerrer (Posts: 274; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
anyone buy this phone is totally dumb!
old processor S3 with less than a normal display and the design just look like Samsung Galaxy Captivate
come on sony you could do better!
11. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Since when is a 4.6'' HD display less than normal? I do agree that Sony could do better, but this is fine.
2. hunted (Posts: 286; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Why didnt they make better than Arc, Arc is one lovely phone i have with me
3. torr310 (Posts: 288; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
0.3 mega front-facing camera is below par.
10 hour talk time are not spectacular, not to mention it drains faster on LTE use.
4. paulyterp (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
ICS soon to follow? That's what they said with LG Thrill. 4 months later, we're still on Froyo. I definitely won't buy another LG and will be suspicious of ATT update promises.
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 1658; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
LG... Sony... Oh, yeah, totally the same company! :-|
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
seriously disappointed.. :(
wtf with this "design"?!!
really, I can't believe an Xperia will look like this.
gosh Sony I'm your most loyal customer but if this is the best you have to offer for this year, you just might lose me.
8. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I believe it could launch with ICS in tow or if now it will obviously be updated soon enough. In regards to the Design since I own an Arc, I'm still kinda 50/50 on this one.
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 813; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Y'all haters need to STFU.!!! It's still an amazing phone with specs that a lot of recent Android being released have, such as dual core, LTE, FFC, etc. The only thing it doesn't have is the newest Android version, but it'll probably be upgraded in the near future. I'm glad Sony dropped the Ericsson from its phones. This phone looks AMAZING and I would love to purchase it if I was an AT&T customer.
7. ngo2dd (Posts: 754; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
This is what is wrong with Android. The user are all about spec. This phone look great and I really don't see what so great about ICS yet. I am waiting for all the bugs to be work out first
10. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 366; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Xperia S and ion will have GB in the demo models. Available in Q1 & Q2 and is upgradable to ICS maybe on its final model. To ICS fans, dont be disappointed because of its GB OS. It is still a demo model. IT WILL BE UPGRADED
Video in the link includes new SONY products.