Sony Xperia Transfer app allows you to effortlessly transfer from iPhone to Xperia
The new Xperia Transfer app makes sure to effortlessly move your contacts, text messages, calendar appointments, bookmarks, notes, photos and videos, and even music. You simply fire up a back-up on iTunes of your existing iPhone, and then launch Xperia Transfer to take care of the rest.
This is desktop software compatible with Windows and Mac computers, and you’d need to plug in your Sony device to make the transfer. Right now, most of Sony’s latest devices are compatible: the Xperia V, Xperia VC, Xperia TX, Xperia T, Xperia TL, Xperia Z, and Xperia ZQ.
source: Sony Mobile
2. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Whats ZQ .. DOnt you mean ZL .. or ... leaked device???
4. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 424; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
ZQ is a ZL which is sold in a specific country somewhere in South America.
3. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
nice, how about samsung...it would be very useful ones the s4 comes out...
7. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
It'll be a matter of minutes for (xda) developers to hack into Sony's tool and make it work with pretty much anything Android. It'll probably only with with ICS and up, who knows.
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 852; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If there was a way to transfer your pay apps that are available on Android as well as IOS I guarantee SONY would take a huge chunk of the market. Not many people transfer from IOS to Android and vice versa because of how heavily invested they are in their apps.
6. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Imagine how Apple would react if developers chose to let consumers use their paid apps on Android without having to pay twice?
Quite a bunch of people would be glad to migrate then.
9. Trade_Mark (banned) (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
They should all migrate to Android
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1138; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This can already be done using the App called Android File Transfer. I have a iphone 4 and the OG-Note and transferred all my itunes content to my Note... Only "games" can't be transferred, everything else is good too go. Waiting for the Note III... :)
11. StithDehere (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 May 2014)
also there are many ways to do that, here is a video guide you can follow