Simple lens attachment turns smartphone into microscope
Photos taken with Micro Phone Lens Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Photos taken with Micro Phone Lens
1. gd761 (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
The Question is; Will this and the 150x Lens Fit on ALL MODEL PHONES? And not just the most popular phones, because if that's the case, then you guys might be shooting yourselves in the foot before you even get started.
2. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 79; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Blur effect, I'd prefer photo taken with macro mode and cropping tool.
7. sepehrbeckham (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
this is not a Zoom lens guy.This is looks like a microscope.you can't do it with macro mode or crop.
open the source link an watch the video.it just 15$.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Simple lens attachment turns smartphone into microscope"
Far away from microscope, it is just a magnifying glass.
5. mayur007 (Posts: 174; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
cannot be called microscope..
in microscope picture tend to be very clear ..
but in this not somewhat blury
but still i would say good innovation.
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Micro Phone Lens is that it adds 15X zoom to your camera's optical system and 5MP or more with auto-focus recommended. Nice.
8. Dunexus (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
Less espensive, just a drop of water !
9. Finest (Posts: 64; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
i bet the quality of pictures taken is not as good as the stock quality.