Samsung's SPH-L500 visits the FCC loaded with Sprint connectivity
4.65 inch display with Android 4.1.2 running the show, and back and front-facing cameras weighing in at 8MP and 1.9MP respectively. Inside is 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage can be expanded with the 64GB capacity micro SD slot. A dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 processor is under the hood.
Hopefully, now that the requisite FCC visit has been made, Samsung and Sprint will soon take the wraps off of this model.
source: FCC, SXTPDevelopersforum via Engadget
1. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
who cares. the s4 is out now samsung should left this for later to get it place of shine.
2. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Is this the phone that was rumored to be released at WMC with flexible screen?
5. Birds (Posts: 919; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
It seems like Sprint is getting a variant of the Galaxy Premier. Nice...As long as it has a snapdragon 400 or the older S4 chipset....
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 730; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That's a great form factor for a 4.65"(ideal size) screen. The side bezels are only .16".
10. pimpollofelice123 (Posts: 29; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
Samsung Galaxy Premier for Sprint??
11. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Its a low end device nothing special dont get your hopes up