Samsung walks us through the 10 hidden features of the Galaxy Note 4
1. laughmi (banned) (Posts: 283; Member since: 28 Oct 2014)
Terrific. Still the performance is amazing. And iChumps are happy with just an app drawer. God save the world!!!
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Due to that App drawer which makes iChump happy that is the reason why Aliens don't talk to us :(
In the nutshell TW at its best with great features.
4. laughmi (banned) (Posts: 283; Member since: 28 Oct 2014)
I came up with this nice link which states how apple stole Android and Blackberry's ideas and reinvented the wheel.
I got it while searching for some good and fresh iSheep jokes.
2. e8ght (Posts: 21; Member since: 25 May 2013)
Touchwiz UI is kinda on the HEAVY side but you can't ignore the fact that it is the most functional custom launcher, running on top of the most recent Android release. Its multitasking is second to none in the mobile world, while the S Pen and its apps add a whole new dimension to the smartphone experience.
7. mr_gripper (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Oct 2014)
This is all great but where the hell is the new Note 10.1?
9. VLaRueC (Posts: 178; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
WiFi sharing is a Windows Phone feature. Is it on iOS or Blackberry?
11. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
that WiFi sharing looks pretty neat, I have alot of places saved on my phone that I have long forgot the password to
12. DnB925Art (Posts: 1010; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I've started using more of the new features on the Note 4 than I did on the Note 1 and Note 2. They have come in really handy. I have also tried direct input into the calendar and that is something I will be using a lot of! Also, Smart Select has now been one of my favorite new features as well, I use it multiple times a day!
13. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Agree I been using my spen more and more and those feature really make my day easy
14. Univice (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Funny you mentioned Smart Select which actually wasn't in this article so I had to look it up to make sure I understood all of its features and learned something new regarding the S pen and it's button... If you press the button and then drag the pen tip across text you can highlight exactly the text that you want, not just whole words.
15. DnB925Art (Posts: 1010; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Yeah thanks for that tip as well. I will definitely try it.
16. DnB925Art (Posts: 1010; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Seriously the S-Pen with the features you will only find in TouchWiz is what makes the Note a Note. Any other phone in that form factor is just a big phone. I like looking at other big phones, I even own a Oneplus One as well, but they pretty much all do the same thing. Only the Note gives you a lot more useful features because of the S-Pen.
17. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Awesome. These great little useful features + the larger more noticeable features of TouchWiz make it the most versatile and feature-rich UI ever. Simply amazing~
18. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
These are actually really useful features. I don't see why everyone disses Touchwiz for having too much bloatware.
19. dmakun (Posts: 320; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
The long charger/data cable that comes out of the box beats almost everything the other version of the note series have. Not to mention the myriad of features the note 4 has. Undeniably the best available android device for me.
20. EC112987 (Posts: 765; Member since: 10 Nov 2014)
I use both iOS and android and i love both...its ridiculous how the samsung fanboys are quick to take jabs at apple users. stay in your lane and enjoy your device.