Samsung pushes out the first Galaxy S III OTA update to "improve stability"
1. plgladio (Posts: 311; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Will be happy if they update OS too whenever a new version arrives.
5. hung2900 (Posts: 714; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Don't worry. All variants will get the latest firmware at the time they release.
8. sqboy (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
So the Samsung Galaxy S3 cant update OS via ota??? No jellybean!!! :-( THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
6. Kengkoy (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Me too, just checked, no update available. My sgs3 version is. I9300XXLE8..
7. taz89 (Posts: 1946; Member since: 03 May 2011)
still no ota update but does show on kies but that way you have to download the whole 750mb file which i dont want to really