Samsung continues teasing Galaxy S 4: ‘it’s unreal, totally amazing’
In other words - none.
The vague teaser shows Jeremy, the kiddo anointed to be the Galaxy S 4 messenger take the box with the device back home. To his bad luck, neighbor girl Jane starts asking all the wrong questions and even mom comes at the wrong moment so Jeremy has to hide it.
And when he finally opens the box, it starts glowing. That’s when we get to hear the device is Jeremy’s favorite color (we hope it’s not black or white!). So yeah, is that a hint for the Galaxy S 4 having more color options? Could be.
You should not be surprised by the lack of details, though. After all, there must be some mystery to it when it gets officially unveiled on March 14th.
Not that there is much left after all those leaks. We’ll cover the event live in any case, though, so stay tuned.
source: Samsung Mobile
39. _Bone_ (Posts: 2149; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
BTW anyone else notices how stripes dominate the commercial?
Striped tie, striped flag, striped lamp post, striped shadows, striped curtains, even striped cookie. Also, as he opens the box he also opens a cookie which is one side white one side brown/dark color.
Or maybe maybe it's irrelevant and Samsung is just toying with our nerves.
41. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I have noticed two things, first one is that talks goes about the colours.
In the first video driver says:
"I know, this is going to be one of the most amazing products to hit the market since TVs went color."
In the second video boy says:
"It’s my favorite color, it’s unreal, totally amazing."
Second thing I have noticed that in both videos we can see cookies.
47. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Or maybe one of the colors for the SIV will have stripes.
62. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
When I'm watching this video, I know that I want cookies. :P
2. ravigill (Posts: 24; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
its my favourite color...hmmm i think galaxy s 4 will be in chocolate or cream color..i think
5. nikenturd (unregistered)
Like ZUNE brown? lol
16. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
it's pink , Jeremy going to grow up to be a gay man .
54. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I prefer his neighbor, that girl is going to steal the show! :P
26. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
i don't know all that glowing might mean one thing, something metallic ,platinum would be nice.
3. schinnak (Posts: 83; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Its a photocopier from apple with thunderbolt ports in different colors.
7. mrblah (Posts: 555; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
that dim poop screen wouldnt light the box up
8. ama3654 (Posts: 293; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I see its gonna be premium, really bright, the S-pen perhaps, then black and white those Oreos
10. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
A tad bit over done haha. I would have to assume from the color scheme in the ad, that's the color are black and white :P
12. Bumpingmobile (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
F*cking Jeremy! Show us the damn phone! xD
13. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Could it come in Black & White? Due to the Oreo cookies hint? I think, but hope not, that Jeremy will be part of the ceremony and be on stage on March 14th...
52. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Could it come in Black & White? Due to the Oreo cookies hint?"
Remember that cookies in the first and second video are different!
53. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Yeah, you're right! Exchangeable back covers?
15. sunny131089 (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Let Jeremy launch it on stage and forget d fone the stock will crashh in a minute hahah ser with all those marketing dollars all u get is thisss kid
19. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
many SIV will be in different colors same with windows phone.....just saying
20. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Jeremy: It’s my favorite color, it’s unreal, totally amazing.
Voice BTS: Jeremy, shut up, we're not paying to advertise HTC One...
Jeremy: But, but....
Voice BTS: Take out the HTC One from the box and put inside the Galaxy...
29. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
So do I. His neighbor is way smarter than he is. Girl, steal the box from this sissy boy and show us what's inside!!!! :P
23. SuperAndroid17 (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Feb 2013)
Samsung really no how to promote there products, this commercial has me so excited. HTC need to take note.
27. MorningWood (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Notice the black/white stripes on the drapes and his tie? It could be made black but with white in the middle. Lol
28. bparkerson (unregistered)
I think the color options will be Black,White, and RED...like the curtains and lamp stand! Ya wanna bet?
31. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
good point and good eye , but what about the blue desk lamp???
33. bparkerson (unregistered)
Yeah, that's possible too...Samsung has done it again...They have us all talking and speculating about the "Next Big Thing"! Gotta hand it to'em.
32. _Bone_ (Posts: 2149; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Did you guys notice Jeremy scrolling with his eyes?
35. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
he did, didn't he??? Jeremy is an official Troll.
37. PhoneArena. (banned) (Posts: 28; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
This advert looks childish and not on the norm.....
38. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
If it comes in red (á la Lumia 920), I'm getting one in blue and in red! :D
40. danielboyhk (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Oh no...i think the photo is real in the link
Phone Front side..black color with spot pattern
Phone back side..white color with metallic pattern
Both colors with pattern are same as background color with pattern in promotion poster
42. Muzhhur (Posts: 258; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
its just Hype...still made of plastic, yep the cheap one
43. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
hurr durrr plastic is cheap
my phone needs to be made of recycled soda can aluminum
46. ohiwastedmylife (Posts: 17; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Need to make a new Home Alone about getting that phone from this kid...
50. djoscar4u (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
Come on kid, Just show the world that plastic device....lol
55. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Who is thumbing down every single comment? He/She/They must be really stupid!
57. bucky (Posts: 2077; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I'm gonna be dead honest here....that's a reeeeeeeally crappy commercial.
58. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Talk about mind washing commercial huh? This is one of those
59. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
its everything samsung wanted us to have in a phone not necessarily what we the consumers want in a phone or most of what we want..
60. israinwet (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Eating an oreo while looking at the new galaxy? Maybe it's black and white :)
61. shuaibhere (Posts: 1959; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Unreal means it will have stripes or patterns on phone huh????
65. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
"ITS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!" Yeah kid ... black -_-