Samsung SM-W350F seems to be a new Windows Phone 8.1 handset with WVGA display
So,Lumia 630 and Lumia 635.
Unfortunately, at the moment there are no photos to show the Samsung SM-W350F (what you're seeing above is a generic Windows Phone 8.1 image). Moreover, there is no word on when Samsung may want to announce the handset, and neither on where it’s going to launch it. Anyway, since Nokia’s Lumia 630 and 635 will both be sold for under $200, we’re thinking that the Samsung SM-W350F should also be pretty cheap. We’ll bring more on this as soon as new details arrive.
sources: Samsung (.xml file) via Sammy Today
1. elitewolverine (Posts: 1956; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
If Sammy now that windows is free, starts to produce low end sub 200 phones for windows, with flash, sd support, etc. They will have a hit.
5. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
i dont think the actual wp os spports flash, but i could be wrong
11. elitewolverine (Posts: 1956; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
yes I meant flash photography not flash. Though if I was MS I would be throwing money at Flash to buy the mobile code so it could.
15. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3042; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If it is priced right and available on multiple carriers, it will sell well. Not everyone cares about ppi.
13. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 207; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I'm all here for more competition and sales. Avid Nokia fan but anything to spread the WP love.
2. hassoups (Posts: 381; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Watch them dominate wp now. Nokia should have begged Microsoft to keep those licensing fees, now it's fair and square and we've already witness what Samsung has done in such conditions.
7. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I hope you are right! I want some competition in the Windows Phone Market. Especially since we can't get the 930 on AT&T. Yeah I'm still bitter! Off topic but now I'm double bitter since the Undertaker's Streak went to Brock Lesnar!! AHH!! Hulk Smash!!
8. hassoups (Posts: 381; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
i stopped watching wrestling a few years ago, but i'm going to have to watch that right now!! i've been dreaming about undertaker losing in wrestlemania since i was a kid lol! thanks for the heads up i literally didn't notice a thing about it in the news today :/
4. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 548; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I hope it will have a better design than crappy low-end Galaxy.
9. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
If true, this is great for the WP ecosystem. The more OEM's, the merrier. Would love to see Samsung compete with Nokia in WP!
10. galanoth (Posts: 337; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Now with 0 licensing fees Samsung could just take their Android hardware and put WP8.1 on it.
Ativ Note anyone?