Samsung Galaxy WiFi 3.6 wants to take on the iPod Touch
3. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I agree 100%
iTunes is the killer feature that is hard to beat simply because its an already established service and I believe its safe to say that iTunes is a household name.
16. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
What service is best/mostly used in India?
18. s (unregistered)
No I think itunes is only used often in us and UK not places like Asia ,I think its a pain to use itunes sync and all that
27. M0nkeyBr (Posts: 77; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
most ppl who buy ipods dont use itunes they use mediafire o 4shared
2. remyrz (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Oct 2010)
goossh what's up between samsung and apple.. what a war >.>..... ...... yeyy!! keep the competition samsung >:D
5. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
love this war lol! its making everything better for us the consumers
4. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
looks like Unca Sammy no 'fraida Apple. Maybe Sammy looking to confuse Apple with all this media player, gigantic phone.....while they are secretly developing the next great leap in the smartphone/tablet market.
6. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Yeah man all you fanboys thumb me down.....I LOVE IT
13. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Only trying to incite some iSheep responses on that one iKing. wasn't trying to be serious, no conspiracy here.
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
U mean iSheep
9. 87168 (unregistered)
The zune was actually a great player. If people acually gave it a shot instead running to the store to buy the latest iPod because appl told them to, people would have realized that the zune was a much better player than an iPod. I love my zune hd. Ive had all the ipods from the first gen to the touch and aside from apps the zune kills it when it comes to music playback
15. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
The main problem with the Zune was that it only came in s**t brown and menstral red.
11. Garry (unregistered)
It was my understanding that this device will in fact be able to make phones call via wi-fi utilizing applications like google voice
19. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
of course there will be workarounds, especially given that Android 2.3+ offers SIP functionality, but out of the box it can't make phone calls, because it isn't actually a phone.
20. firebo14 (Posts: 77; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
If it can video call, then normal call should be possible. It is just audio.
17. emvxl (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
Whatever happened to these Samsung Galaxy Players (4inch and 5inch) that remain unavailable at the Bestbuy website for ages? These 2 were Android devices that I was looking forward to, but it's been forever that they were unavailable.
31. Anonymous03530 (unregistered)
32. emvxl (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
Yes, those. Have been waiting to see it in actual at a Best Buy store.
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
please come to the States. I've been wanting a Galaxy S Player for a long time. Cause my Zune HD is bout to die. It's having battery problems every time It's fully charge it dies down for some reason and have to wait for a day to recharge it again. this is pretty sweet can't wait till it comes out!
24. dclrodriguez (unregistered)
Samsung Galaxy WiFi 3.6? The damn name is why it's going to be a flop! Consumers like simple identifiable names! Nobody will remember the name of this crap! It should be something simple like the Galaxy Pocket....or...oh I don't know, something that DOESN'T end with 3.6? Haha
30. NeXoS (Posts: 288; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Apple iPhone 3GS? Apple iPhone 4
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PS3, Sony PS2
Samsung Galaxy WiFi 3.6 (3.6 means screen size?)
Samsung Galaxy WiFi 4.0 (new model coming in spring?)
Audi A6 2.8
Lexus LS 460
Marketing studies show letter + number monikers do better than names.
26. Kenshiro (unregistered)
Cowon offers the best PMP's money can buy. Maybe Samsung can partner with them.
29. NeXoS (Posts: 288; Member since: 03 May 2011)
This is dumb, the next iPod Touch will have the same screen size as the iPhone 5. It's so funny to see Steve Jobs go back on his words that "nobody want a hummer size phone in their pocket!" and here we are, they are going to introduce a 4" iPhone and call it a feature that they invented. What a bunch of appholes!