Samsung Galaxy S II gets an April launch in some countries
source: Twitter via Samsung Hub
1. tedkord posted on 07 Apr 2011, 05:37 0 0
So, figure around February of next year for the Verizon rollout.
2. Testthis (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 05:46 0 0
Launchevent for the release in Germany: 30th of April
I really hope, Sammy is pushing out the Devices in the beginning of May. Just as promised.
3. cheetah2k posted on 07 Apr 2011, 05:55 0 1
Will be with the Tegra II CPU at 1Ghz though.
Don't expect the 1.2Ghz A9 Samsung CPU to be available for another few months.
The SGS II looks like it would break being so thin... Will be interesting to see just how robust it is in the flesh.
4. Ayhamov (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 10:14 1 0
I think it's the 1.2GHz one.
6. WM6.5Sucks posted on 07 Apr 2011, 10:49 0 0
They're not lying its still delayed! The suggestions were most likely referring to US release since, you know, THERE'S NO U.S. CARRIER YET! I would be very surprised if it was released here next month without any report on the net on which carrier provider(s) will be available.
7. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 07 Apr 2011, 10:59 0 2
Hope you ready fandroid for lag fix task killer and fix the crashes.