Samsung Galaxy Note 4 rumor round-up: specs, features, price, release date, and all we know so far
Interface and functionality
Processor and memory
- Samsung SM-N910A - 32GB, AT&T, Black
- Samsung SM-N910V - 32GB, Verizon, Black/White
- Samsung SM-N910P - 32GB, Sprint, Black
- Samsung SM-N910T - 32GB, Black
Price and release date
3. Ashoaib (Posts: 1213; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
exactly... but if samsung keeps 5.7inch then it will be a great disappointment for me
4. Astoni (Posts: 429; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Why? a 5,7 inch with a smaller body to screen ratio?. Either a smaller body to screen or a bigger screen with same size. i think i'll be sold anyways.. i just need to upgrade away from z1. N4,ip6 or the s5 Prime
14. tenho1982 (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
It will be 5.78 inch dude :)) A bigger screen will ruin the size.
23. Aploine (Posts: 126; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
DON'T wait for a big design change. Samsung is conservative and usually picks the slightly improved all around best solution. Or worse if you consider that instead of double led flash, to improve low light photo and video, they put useless (imo) hrm and fpsc in S5.
Their recipe is "if something sells don't change it much"
5. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 501; Member since: 20 May 2012)
I swear to God, if Samsung does that bandaid bullshiat on the Note 4, I won't get one, i'll keep my Note 3
7. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 102; Member since: 27 May 2014)
I feel ya that's why I bought a note 3 before they stop making them because we all know that samsung going to but that bullshyt band aid crap on the note 4 and flood it with more bloat ware that's not needed.
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3755; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Guys the Note 4 won't have the bandaid look. The S4 had a look that the Note 3 was different in. I believe the S5 & the Note 4 will look different just like the S4 & the Note 3 looked different.
15. tenho1982 (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Have you ever really touched the bandaid in the store? It feels great on your hand.
18. cc3493 (Posts: 142; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
@tenho A lot of phones "feel nice but you dont see them selling like hotcakes, simply because the feel isnt enough. People like the look/design of the phone first, before they actually are willing to care about the feel.
29. AstronautJones (Posts: 240; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Yeah, and Samsung isn't selling millions of S5s
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
If blogs sites have common sense stop listening or reading to stupid rumors with out full details till the device is release and announce.
8. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 102; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Samsung is going to F this one up I feel the best note was the note 3 there going to make this into a GS5 plus there going to put that band aid crap on it a fingerprint scanner that don't work and a heart rate monitor that no one needs unless you have heart problems it might come in handy then idk but I know this note is possible the last one because how big can u make a phone other than the Mega phone they have already.
24. TheGenius (Posts: 254; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Till the time note 3 was in works.. every body including me said that note 2 is the best phablet ever made and note 3 changed that.
Note 4 will turn the tables again I believe
10. Android4EveryOne (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Apr 2014)
You know you are really a hater if you're getting mad over a phone rumor.... Smh:/
11. Astoni (Posts: 429; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
To me it feels like the Note series is Samsungs new flagship cause Note is the one to get a real Boost in Features and design compared to the S-series. IMO
13. ausnote2 (Posts: 71; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
i am hoping for a 5.9" screen variant. there are other phones with greater than 5.7" but only Samsung does not compromise on the spec. Otherwise the pantech secret note looks good.
16. Riljay (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
I'm hoping for 6.4" UltraHD screen for note 4. :)
17. sergiobr (Posts: 392; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Keeping my Note 3 monster until a better camera.
19. xfire99 (Posts: 412; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Tough choice, Nexus 6 or Note 4? I do love S-Pen om mine Note 2 and will miss if get Nexus 6.
20. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5530; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If you don't like anything about the OG Note 4, just wait a few months until the Note 4 F (Prime) is released.
21. salaal (Posts: 65; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
Samsung should make a 1080p 4.7" snapdragon 800 2GB ram less bloatware 13MP camera 5.2x70x7.6 should be the demensions finger print sensor ip67 certification and i will surely get it but price it for around 400$-500$
22. sbfalex (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
wrap around screens are a recipe for disaster... one accidental drop from knee height is enough to crack your screen... anyone who've owned a htc butterfly will know what i mean... and that phone wasn't even fully wrapped
27. srgonu (Posts: 41; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Note 3 have best overall dimensions. Anything bigger then this is no good.
30. kopkiwi (Posts: 27; Member since: 31 May 2013)
No reason why they can't be look at a 6" display in the same sized body, LG managed it with the G Pro 2. For the love of god, give me OIS camera.