Samsung GALAXY Note II pictured in Ruby Wine and Amber Brown
Thanks to a magazine in South Korea, we finally have a chance to see the phablet wearing Amber Brown and Ruby Wine. Considering the origin of the publication, and the fact that Samsung is headquartered in South Korea, it certainly would make sense to see the new colors offered there first. There is no guarantee that the new color options will ever make their way to the U.S., although they could be displayed in Las Vegas during CES 2013 beginning January 8th.
Speaking of new color options, the Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 tablet, Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 are all expected to be available in Garnet Red soon, based on leaked press renders. The red color will be available only on the Wi-Fi/cellular variant of the three tablets.
18. PhenomFaz posted on 31 Dec 2012, 12:56 2
Yes we want black coz once you go Black you never go back!
And this picture is too fuzzy to say if its legit or fake coz hey the magazine can publish whatever they want...I wont believe it till I see it
19. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 13:54 1
To be honest.. the note is ugly. Especially the home button. I realized this after seeing it in person.
5. kartik4u98 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:30 5
Love samsung but not their build quality..
6. darac posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:36 5
You can order tons of brushed aluminium back covers cheaply..
=galaxy+note+2+aluminium+back+ cover&hl=en&tbo=u&gl=US&source =android-browser&tbm=isch&source=univ&s a=X&ei=dKLhULfPGcqD4ATci4CYBw& ved=0CFcQsAQ&biw=360&bih=640#p =0
7. McJobs posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:53 3
9. fanboy1974 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 09:40 1
Make your Note 2 look like an iPhone.
11. 1ceTr0n posted on 31 Dec 2012, 09:58 2
And have it permantely dinged with one drop? No thanks. Poly 4 life
3. Berzerk000 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:20 2
Always love to see a deep red paint coat on a device. If I were on AT&T, I would've picked up the red GS3 just for the look. Note II looks just as good :)
4. pubbaa posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:22 0
galaxy note 2 seems appealing but would the wait for phones like xperia z or butterfly(or what ever they call it when it come as a product with expandable memory) be more promising,
would the note be able to compete with newer models with 5inch 1080p's
really like to upgrade to a newer phone
8. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 09:24 2
WTH is with Samsumng thinking people want brown phones? There's a reason brown cars aren't made anymore, it's a HIDEOUS color!
12. 1ceTr0n posted on 31 Dec 2012, 09:58 2
Uh, Brown is still one of the top US car color choices bud.
14. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 10:44 0
How so? Are you sure you're not thinking of gold or tan, because the last brown modern car I saw was a Chrysler 300. I almost never see brown cars.
Additionally, I could have sworn white or black were the top 2 colors
20. SleepingOz posted on 31 Dec 2012, 14:22 1
If you don't like it then don't buy it, as simple as that.
There are still some people out there who like brown.
21. billybuttpounder (banned) posted on 31 Dec 2012, 14:27 0
I'll go ahead and file that under "no sh*t". It's an opinion, brown is an ugly color.
10. 1ceTr0n posted on 31 Dec 2012, 09:57 1
Eh, I can't wait till I get my lovely white Note 2 this week to repalce my bathtub diving damaged Note 1. Talk about an expensive and stupid mistake....
13. fins71 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 10:30 0
I have a brushed aluminum back already in dark blue. Bought the black back for my brother's Note II for Christmas. You can order them from eBay for $6-$10. They fit and look great. They had black, dark blue, light blue, red, purple, lime green, silver, and aluminum versions.
16. ckoch125 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 12:04 2
I actually like these colors, I just wish they would release these all at once and not certain colors right away then others months later
23. AnnDroid posted on 02 Jan 2013, 13:36 0
I agree. I have the Note 2 in grey and love this phone so much. I get people stopping me to ask to see it all the time. However, I would have grabbed it in red/ruby, but I wouldn't have been able to wait a day, let alone months for the ruby.
17. fins71 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 12:14 0
Just search aluminum cover for galaxy note 2 in the search engine and it will be there.
22. InspectorGadget80 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 17:34 1
I WANT THE AMBER BROWN! Please Samsung bring those colors to the states I'll buy one in a second may not wait for the SGIV