Rise and shine: the best alarm clock apps for Android
Rise and shine: the best alarm clock apps for Android Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
Samsung Galaxy S 4 hands-on
14 Mar 2013, 18:32
Google+ surpasses Twitter to take number 2 social network after Facebook
28 Jan 2013, 00:58
1. nicholassss posted on 27 Aug 2012, 08:59 6 2
Am i behind the times because I use the one that come preloaded on my phone? :(
2. SleepingOz posted on 27 Aug 2012, 09:02 7 0
Not at all! The stock alarm app does its job well.
These are just gimmicky apps that eat up your RAM.
19. IHatePhones posted on 29 Aug 2012, 11:39 0 0
Not at all! Alarm clock Plus has gradual (increasing) alarms which ease you awake. And quick "nap" options that don't require much to set at all. I use ACP when I'm away from home otherwise I use a real alarm clock, my old phone and alarm had let me down once before and I'll not let that happen again (once bitten, twice shy and all that). But it is always active on my phone and I notice no difference in performance.
3. andro. posted on 27 Aug 2012, 09:13 16 0
I'll be honest,i only clicked on this article over the cover picture!
7. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 27 Aug 2012, 09:54 2 1
Me too. My question is why not sleep with out that weird shirt thing she has on. I mean either you wear something or not. What her arms & belly are cold but her chest is not? Yeah I really don't know what to make of it. Every girl I have ever been with always sleep with out a bra, they say it's uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on.
8. Droid_X_Doug posted on 27 Aug 2012, 10:05 1 0
Forget the part about getting out of bed from a night out bash. The absolutely hardest thing to do is get out of bed when your honey is in bed with you and she is in an amorous state of mind.
9. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 27 Aug 2012, 10:14 0 1
Man do I know it! ESPECIALLY getting busy again when you wake right up in the morning! Double whammy! lol
10. cepcamba posted on 27 Aug 2012, 10:32 1 0
It's actually not hard to "get up" when you're in bed with wifey :) I find it harder not to get up.
....alarm? what alarm?
11. Nookie4u posted on 27 Aug 2012, 11:06 0 0
I had a feeling when i saw that tell-tale article cover that this is has to be about a group of apps. They did a similar cover with the summer games collection.
5. KazEmpire posted on 27 Aug 2012, 09:37 1 0
Just tell me which app comes with this Chick!!!
that app is the best
16. soshi posted on 27 Aug 2012, 20:04 1 0
get married lol, this chick is the best alarm that make you don't want get off your bad
6. OpTiMuS_BlAcK posted on 27 Aug 2012, 09:52 2 0
I use Alarm clock Extreme, I like how you are asked a math problem, a captcha code or shake the phone to turn it off or even just snooze it. It pretty much has everything you'd need to really wake up.
12. torr310 posted on 27 Aug 2012, 12:05 0 0
"Alarm Clock Xtreme" hands down! Simple and do the job!
13. 1ceTr0n posted on 27 Aug 2012, 12:43 0 0
I wanna rise and shine with that chick in the article pic
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Aug 2012, 17:10 0 0
I use SHAKE ALARM DROID clock best alarm clock that can wake me up to my favorite song
18. codymws posted on 28 Aug 2012, 22:24 0 0
I use Senti Wayk and I really like it. It has some really cool/unique features.