Remove all traces of your ex on Facebook with KillSwitch
Facebook pictures are gone, status updates never happened, videos removed without a trace, and posts removed discreetly. The best thing is that the other person will never know. And all of the removed pictures, videos and posts are saved in a hidden file that only you know about just in case you realize that you made a mistake and want to reverse the process. Creators Erica Mannherz and Clara de Soto don't see KillSwitch as a vindictive tool, but rather as part of the healing process.
So if you need to start "healing," you can download KillSwitch by clicking on the sourcelink.
source: KillSwitch via BusinessInsider
2. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 865; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If I still had facebook this would be an instant download.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
So it's properties>attributes>hidden.
Same way you hide a file in a pc, except this time, it's on a website.
4. wumberpeb (Posts: 444; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Someone should break up with their significant other, JUST to be able to say that...
6. meXpersonified (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i like how u put it
"significant other" !!
5. shuaibhere (Posts: 1660; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Making money out of relationship is bad thing imo...