Remember the LG G5 with the bulky module? It might be a camera-centric grip with a 1,100mAh battery inside
2. Plutonium239 (Posts: 1040; Member since: 17 Mar 2015)
The camera grip is essentially a copy of that of the Lumia 1020.
12. carlemillward (unregistered)
Right on the money.
4. Trakker (Posts: 283; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
For something that size I'd expect closer to a 10,100mah battery than a pitiful 1100mah, and all you need to improve the audio is a $1 USB DAC like I use on my phones since audio quality through headphones on Galaxy S has always been pitiful.
5. Plutonium239 (Posts: 1040; Member since: 17 Mar 2015)
Well, if the phone is thin, which it probably is, this grip isn't large enough to fit a 10,100 mah battery inside it, not even close, but they could probably fit something larger than 1,100 mah.
6. ibend (Posts: 3539; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
even better if change its shape to be more comfortable to hold, and fill it with extra battery, add proper external mic, and add more button for manual setting (plus DSLR lens mounting, if possible :-/ )
7. xocomaox (Posts: 120; Member since: 14 Dec 2015)
It has to fit the camera module hardware in it as well. From these blurry pictures, it is not large enough for anything over 2,000 mAh.
10. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
The hate is real here. Why comment if you don't like LG or what they're putting out? Waste of time.
I, for one, can't wait to see what they have instore.
16. MrElectrifyer (limited) (Posts: 2192; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
So only butt kissers should comment?
17. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
So you're a butt kisser if you prefer something? That's retarded. But then again, look who it's coming from.
For the understanding impaired, I think it's foolish and a waste of time to comment on something you don't like and would never buy. It's trolling. Thoughtful comments are one thing, but statements like, "it's ugly" are childish and dumb.
18. MrElectrifyer (limited) (Posts: 2192; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
So you're a hater if you find something ugly? That's just-as retarded...hypocrite much?
Pointing out their opinion about the product is as much as a waste of time as you pointing out your opinion. Stop being so arrogant thinking only those who think like you should post their opinion.
19. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Stop being so arrogant in thinking asshats like you who enjoy trolling have a right to mess up a post with your nonsense comments.
And who mentioned hater? It's just retarded to comment on things you'll never buy or use or have never bought or used. But you kow... If you like being retarded, by all means... Carry on!
20. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3716; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Comment #20. Hypocrite much, Bobby? Or is it only wrong to make those types of comments against LG?
21. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Back to swinging from my nutz I see. How's the taste?
And I do love trolling CRAppl3 and Samsung fanboys. Especially since they troll everything that isn't Apple or Samsung.
22. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3716; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm not a fanboy of any OEM, Bobby. My comments never sway toward any particular company. I buy whatever makes the most sense for my money at the time. Also, I didn't troll anybody.
But, please, continue to completely ignore the fact that I called you out for doing exactly what you just jumped on someone else for doing. That's the definition of fanboy-ism.
Also, please continue to throw out insults since you got caught & you can't come up with a more mature response.
23. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
You're under the impression that I actually give a sh*t about what you're saying. Way to be delusional.
Fact is, you jumped into the middle of a conversation that had absolutely nothing t do with you. The very definition of riding my jock.
Another fact is that I never said I wasn't trolling in that comment. I routinely troll Apple and Samsung fanboys because I can't stand them. I admitted that and freely admit it now. I do it because they routinely troll everything that isn't Apple or Samsung. I troll trolls. Happily so. While you just felt like interjecing yourself into something that had nothing to do with you. But go ahead and ignore those facts.
24. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3716; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The only thing I'm under the impression of is that you're a hypocrite. Thank you for admitting to that. Carry on with your trolling ways.
25. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
And you carry on with yours. Because what you did here was come just to troll me. Carry on with new jack swinging from my nutz too. You must enjoy the taste.
26. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3716; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Thanks. It's great. Really appreciate it.
27. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I'm sure you do. Being that you keep coming back and responding.
28. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3716; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Why? Because you enjoy playing internet tough guy? I'd like to see you tell me to my face I'm swinging from anything. You'd be shaking in your boots. Your type cracks me up. Keep on hiding behind your computer playing your macho games. Don't expect me to respond or even look at anything else you have to say. You're f**king pathetic.
29. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1836; Member since: 29 May 2014)
ROTFLMAO!! Who's playing "Internet tough guy" now.
There isn't a Soul on this Planet that's scared of you dude. This Heart don't pump no type of kool-aid. I'd tell you all of this and more to your face and you wouldn't do a thing.
But I'll bet you keep responding because you love the taste.
13. drifter77 (Posts: 185; Member since: 12 Jun 2015)
So ugly, and 1,100 mAh is really nothing to write home about.
14. rsiders (Posts: 853; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
The real thing, if this is real, will be prettier than this. Also I'm trying so hard to hold onto my V10 but these G5 rumors are fighting me hard on that.
15. PHYCLOPSH (Posts: 158; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
I don't see how this could be comfortable to hold.