Presales for the iconic Motorola DROID PRO start on November 9
The presale period during which you can purchase the Motorola DROID PRO will run between November 9 and November 17, while shipping of the handset will start on November 10-11. If you want to know whether you are eligible, look at the quote below:
"Iconic Device pre-sales are only available to consumer and ELEU customers through My Verizon and direct sales channels."
For everyone else, there is the release date of November 18 when you can rush to the stores and taste the Motorola DROID PRO magic for the first time. There is no word of the pricing yet, although we sincerely hope it's not the rumoured $300 price tag.
1. ProblemSolver15 posted on 04 Nov 2010, 10:44 1 0
I don't know about this device. I mean I'm a fan of new droid devices, but there is nothing "iconic" about this device. A droid phone with a landscape keyboard isn't iconic, it's an established concept that is simply being integrated into a touch screen droid.
4. shrop486 posted on 04 Nov 2010, 13:28 0 0
If by "landscape" you really mean portrait then ok. :) I think it actually looks interesting. At least it's something different. Not every Android phone has to have a massive touchscreen with or without a physical QWERTY.
2. uofmrules posted on 04 Nov 2010, 11:08 0 3
If they mean an "iconic" fail, then yes this will be very "iconic"
3. charles barnhill (unregistered) posted on 04 Nov 2010, 11:41 0 0
I would like to be a member.
5. SpasticPat (unregistered) posted on 04 Nov 2010, 14:12 0 0
6. mr. droid posted on 06 Nov 2010, 11:25 0 0
what does ELEU customer mean? (i suppose it doesnt matter that much.. i can wait til the 18th. and get mine. the price is right on this one, thats for sure!)
7. Doc Droid (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2010, 18:26 0 0
Can't wait to get mine either!
Tired of all these stupid twats saying "i don't get how it's this and this and that blah blah blah"
go suck a fat cock!
8. chica (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 20:05 0 0
ELEU means... employee liable end user. It's when you work for a company that gets a discount off their monthly bill.