Photos and video of never-seen-before, selfie-centric Sony phone with front flash leak out, will be announced tomorrow
Upcoming, selfie-centric Sony phone Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
The best Android browsers, 2014 edition: design, features, and performance
23 Jul 2014, 09:49
Upcoming, selfie-centric Sony phone
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2267; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I'm sure this whole "selfie phone" craze will be over before it even starts.
17. DerryAhmad (Posts: 242; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Selfie will be here for awhile.. at least among teens.
They should bundle it with a selfie stick to make it an ultimate selfie machine :D
19. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2267; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Selfies will stay. But I think that all these selfie phones will just lead to better front cameras on flagships.
18. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1198; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I hope so, but it looks like it might be here to stay...
2. hung2900 (Posts: 770; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I have seen many Chinese or China made phones having this. Mostly for Asian people. Nice to see on a branded phone.
4. kobainez (Posts: 302; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No its not "Japan" only phone because it will launch in taiwan. It's probably targeted at asian markets
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2267; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Article says will launch globally. We'll see.
8. Donotnameme (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Jul 2014)
If so let's hope there isn't a Mediatek processor inside it
21. superfans (Posts: 122; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Pls no , Xperia C sucks big time with Mediatek inside.
22. j.khan95 (Posts: 32; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Indeed ,gsmarena reports it as xperia c3,i wonder where did c2 go :p
26. j.khan95 (Posts: 32; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
It should come with an octa core media tek SOC
9. gaara6775 (Posts: 195; Member since: 20 May 2014)
When we heard rumors about selfie phone by HTC everyone hated that and now when Sony is launching the first selfie phone yet,everyone is quite.
Quietly the next big thing . lolz
11. 3rdDegree (Posts: 170; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
That girl looks like something from the grudge.
16. GeorgeDao123 (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
The 4th picture showed the man's face. No need to hide it in next photos. LOL
20. Clashy (Posts: 14; Member since: 20 Jun 2014)
Please for God's sake, let it be a low end/budget to midrange device, not insanely or awkwardly priced like M2. Price should be approx $200-$230 just like Xperia L. Pls Sony, i have been waiting too long for it. Or else, Moto G will be next.
23. ikenvape (Posts: 35; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Hopefully no one blinds themselves while taking one behind the wheel.
24. BattleBrat (Posts: 1038; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
It is a dark disgusting day for a culture when they make phones specifically for narcissistic people in love with themselves
25. KingDingaLing (Posts: 120; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Why not put a cheap screen on the back instead of a cheap camera on the front?