Performance artist Yoppy first in line for the Apple iPhone 6
"I'm in the line for in the world's fastest iPhone 6," Yoppy wrote. "[It] has been hectic... The English arrived from news sites such as the [English] news site of Brazil. If you do not reply Good luck ..."
First in line for the Apple iPhone 6 is performance artist Yoppy
Based on the photos allegedly showing the Apple iPhone 6, the device will feature much narrower top and bottom bezels, and extremely thin side bezels. Fingerprint sensor TouchID remains embedded in the home button. The device looks to be extremely narrow with earlier stories calling for the phone to be named the Apple iPhone Air, with a 6mm thickness.
Oh, we almost forgot about poor Yoppy. Hopefully, he will realize that he is at best, about 16 weeks early. Most likely, he has another 28 to 30 weeks left before the Apple iPhone 6 is launched. We hope that he leaves under his own free will before the Tokyo cops decide to give him a change of address to a nice rubber-walled room.
source: @yoppymodel via TheRegister
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This dude is an attention seeker and a deliriously brainwashed poor guy. He's waiting on the streets just for an iPhone, he's wasting his time and energy, he should spend his time on more useful things instead of doing useless thing like this. Geez...
What will you get for being the first in line for the new iPhone? You will be on the news, and people will call you stupid. That's all. Why not just wait until it launches then you buy it? It won't be sold out quickly right?
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Apparently the guy's now popular, you now know Yoppy my good sir
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh, yes sir. He's popular, and stupid. I feel sorry for this guy.
7. androiphone20 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
You're right, most of these guys who are popular come with some kind of stupidity, not comfortable with calling out names but yea, some of them are downright stupid
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6148; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
let him freeze his butt off for all i care. and don't the iphone launch in america firts? he will be waiting for like a year or so
2. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
I feel sorry for this guy or any guy who lines up overnight for a phone. What a world we live in.
17. Pancholo (Posts: 371; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
This clearly reveals various psychological issues without people ever realizing it... Or maybe nobody gives a crap anymore.
Indeed, what a world we live in.
3. androiphone20 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
The Verge confirmed that those iphone 6 images were fake. Reports they were renders by a guy who goes by the name Martin Hajek
6. Rocksteady (Posts: 198; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
No phone what ever deserves all this waste of time,yeah, I hope the Tokyo cops takes him for a ride whithe a stick is shoved up his sorry-a$$.
9. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1301; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Day 85 - "The cops still think i am a street sign"
16. Pancholo (Posts: 371; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Day 106, 8:56 a.m. - "Missing my psychiatrist's session for the 8th week in a row - I couldn't feel more alive!"
10. TheNeighbor (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Poor fella. iPhone is not like limited in supply, yet we see fans of this limited performing product lining up for weeks. Utterly useless.
12. andoidpills (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
nope yop! you better fall in line in samsung flagship store, 11days from now you have the best smartphone for 2014.
13. quakan (Posts: 1147; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I'm pretty sure if we hit the home button on this iphone, blood will get everywhere lol.
15. Neutral (Posts: 30; Member since: 19 Oct 2013)
@Mxy, @ardent & @good2great, your brother is finally famous.