Pair of LG phones leak; could these be the LG G3 and the LG G Pro 2 Lite?
Information taken out of the camera app of the LG G Pro 2 reveals the code name B2. It also shows four resolution sizes supported by the camera on the device including the 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution that is expected on the screen.
And our tipster also found information relating to a B1lite which he says is the LG G Pro 2 Lite. The model numbers for this handset will be LG-D631 and the LG-VS880 for Verizon.
Pair of LG phones leak
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
1. ihavenoname (Posts: 1442; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Hopely G2 Pro Lite is good, unlike Galaxy worse-but-yet-more-expensive Note 3 Neo.
4. UglyFrank (Posts: 448; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Note 3 Neo is a good device and it has better performance than the S4 with a smaller resolution, it is a perfect takedown model. Meanwhile LG releases G2 Mini after seeing the Z1 Compact and don't even give it a 720p screen.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1442; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
But... It's more expensive than Note 3, at least in Germany, and that's only place where price info has came. If it was cheaper than Note 3, it's really good device.
9. rd_nest (Posts: 770; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
If you don't know something, don't open your mouth.
Note 3 in India is 48K, Note 3 Neo is 39K. And, this is initial price. For any Samsung phone, the initial price is always highest. Expect it to come down 10-15% within 2 months.
Not to forget, these are official Samsung prices. Street price is always lesser.
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2374; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Did you even bother to read his entire comment? "At least in Germany". How hard is that to understand?
8. maherk (Posts: 1031; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
When LG do it, it is considered a smart move, but whem it is Samsung you trolls attack them for flooding the market with many models. Hypocrisy at its best.
2. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
And Nexus 6 is just around the corner. N4 has its LG counterpart and so is G2 having N5 specs.
16. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
N4 doesnt have its lg counter part nor Is g2 having N5 specs..its the other way round.!
Nexus are inspired by lg models.
Please read more articles.!
3. vincelongman (Posts: 1321; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Can't wait for the G3 and Nexus 5 (2014)/Nexus 6.
It seems too early though, since they are usually released in Q3/Q4.
6. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
In some regions the LG's G2 will gain significant improvement for market share.
10. techperson211 (Posts: 678; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Not a fan of g pro lite. But waiting for g3.
13. JMartin22 (Posts: 1221; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
LG G3 with Watered Down Touch Wiz 3.0 - on a serious note though, I hope their new screen displays won't be a bad as the one in the G2 or G Pro 2
14. victory_zhou (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
I neever use an LG smartphone before but I knew that every samsung devices have a limited life probably around 1 to 1 and half yr
After that u gonna spent a quite number of money to repair. Hopee LG is not that way
15. zachattack (Posts: 580; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Part of me isn't even mad that I have to wait to upgrade. So many exciting devices coming out. The new one, the g3 sounds like it's going to be killer also. The z2 I wish would come to Verizon. I'd even be interested in the nexus 6 if it's built right and has a better battery efficiency