OEM BlackBerry Z10 cases are pictured
Based on the picture accompanying this article, the BlackBerry Holster, microfiber pocket pouch and the BlackBerry Transform Shell, all for the Z10, appear ready to stand between the phone and harms' way. Starting Wednesday, these cases will be available for pre-order along with batteries and other accessories. And who knows? Perhaps you will be allowed to reserve a BlackBerry 10 flavored handset on Wednesday, as well.
1. blackice214 posted on 26 Jan 2013, 23:43 3 18
Haha blackberry is doing everything in their power to hype this up, I hope it fails.
2. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 26 Jan 2013, 23:45 10 3
Why do you wish someone fails badly? That's cruel tho :(
5. blackice214 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 00:21 1 9
I get a kick out of businesses stomping each other out till death.
6. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 27 Jan 2013, 00:36 0 2
Lol, btw I love your avatars tho :p
9. FireDragon posted on 27 Jan 2013, 03:53 5 1
No, they are doing everything that is necessary to run a business.
11. PhenomFaz posted on 27 Jan 2013, 04:40 5 1
its about time people started havin choices other than android or iOS!
I am an android user but I wouldnt mind if there was WP, BB10, Tizen, Gecko, Ubuntu, etc based phones out there...its always good to have diversity and choices.
I would prefer to have choices when I dont need them rather than need them and dont have them!
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 26 Jan 2013, 23:56 7 0
I actually wish RIM the best. Only thing is they have an excruciatingly heavy lift ahead of them. The level they have to play at to play an A game got higher in the period they were absent from the market - much higher. Just ask MS about that. For that matter, ask Apple.
4. chezy posted on 27 Jan 2013, 00:08 1 0
I wish rim all the best. just don't sell out tho, esp not to lenovo:/
7. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 27 Jan 2013, 01:10 4 1
i really appreciate what RIM's new CEO is doing, unlike the ex CEOs, he is open minded, and actually knows how strategy works; he was keeping his enemies close by using their products, such as the galaxy s3, while the ex CEOs never used any other device other than the BlackBerry...
My opinion is that RIM's leader has the vision, and I expect him to move the market.
8. omar300 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 03:07 1 1
one of the awesome thing about blackberry is that they make their own cover which is very high quality.
12. rickywinataa posted on 27 Jan 2013, 07:08 1 0
if RIM said the truth that they will have 80-90% of top 600 apps on the first day launch, they have secured the third place IMO. now what i want to know is that how fast could the devices run and battery life, current blackberry devices have terrible battery life