Nokia Lumia 510 exists, headed to China
Nokia Lumia 510 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Nokia Lumia 510
4. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Lumia 510,610,710,800,900,920....so whats next?
6. astronot (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Audi has the A1, A3, A4, A5, A5, A7, A8, Q1, Q3, Q8, R8. Same counts for BMW. All great cars, serving the interests of many different customers. By the way. The Lumia 920 and 820 are replacing the Lumia 800 and 900.
7. Veigald (Posts: 223; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Pretty bland and meh phone, doesn't look like Nokia put much effort into anything with this one. Hopefully the price reflects that, but would be good to see it have something more going for it than just price.
8. ryq24 (Posts: 441; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if its tailored for china market then does it mean its a dual sim?
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
hahaha.. laugh at that... i think WP still dont support that!
10. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think WP 7.8 will be the android 2.3... but i do wish that 7.8 will have BT file sharing and wont rely on zune anymore! and not to mention mass storage!
i wonder if lumia 610 NFC was already release... i haven't heard a news about it..