New iWatch concept beautifully builds on the Nike FuelBand concept
9. stealthd (Posts: 1014; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
It's almost like a bracelet and a wristband are practically the same thing. . .
2. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
This would be perfect if my wrist loved to hoola hoop.
3. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1820; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Swipe away the screen to the back of your wrist, with the new iBracelet. Patents pending....
4. 777light777 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
I love how there seems to be the most concepts of apple devices!
People feel so limited at the choices on apple devices, that they have to create their own!
Not to mention that apple never releases anything like the concepts. (OMG iPhone 6 can haz bigger 4.3" screen!) LOL!
10. stealthd (Posts: 1014; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
That's because Apple is known for good design. Their competitors, not so much, although some of them are getting better.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14128; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nice concept, would rock if it looks like this. Personally, I'd like to see it be a little wider. It's clear at this point, apples bringing the noise this year...I'm bringing my wallet. I little less spending on protein powder, more spending on iDelight.
8. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 418; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I agree, a little wider would be something I would like. Papinyc asked how wide. For me, I would say possibly up to 3 inches would work. i think 3 inches wide and really thin would be awesome. It would look big without feeling big. That is really important. All of the cool smartwatches right now are just too bulky.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 14128; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm a pretty big guy, with large arms. The width would give me more of a manly look, and of course more real estate. 3 inches would rock. +1
13. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1820; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
You need more of a manly look? ;)
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Cool concept; too cool for Apple.
14. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Too complicated!! Small screen to save battery, gps, fitnesstracker, water and dustproof, small and simple is way better.